Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 4th, 2008

  • That I can see my son again and that he not be taken away. I need the strength to get through this.--Justin H.
  • Please pray for my continued strength to seek God for His comfort for myself and my children. I am seeking employment as well. Please pray so that a proper job opportunity may be obtained. Thank you.--Amela, Adriel & Melinda
  • to be a better father.--Ruben G.
  • Daughter Bambi may come live with us and we need patience & guidance with her. She has a lot of problems and needs help.--Dutch & Tina F.
  • Final exams this week! EEK!!--Samantha W.
  • For Angie S. and her family. Her one-year-old son for his continuing recovery. To open her heart and time to come to church soon. Thank you.--Sara R.
  • Pray for Sherry & her family. Tinker C.
  • Pray for my son George and his family so they will start attending church again. My friend Renate has cancer. Please ask for fast recovery.--Jo & Michael S.
  • My son Nathan & his attitude. My relationship w/God. My relationship w/Dawn. Finances.--Randy D.
  • Pray for peace.--Tommy O.
  • (Financial); healing for Sue. Housing for John & James. Need this right away!!! and finances.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Pray for healing for Darren C. Colin's friend (8 years), was burned severely around his face, arms & legs. Pray for family and twin brother Andrew.--Sharon L. P.
  • I broke my ankle and had surgery and haven't worked and worry about my bills and providing for my family, wife and 2 kids.--Jimmy K.
  • May the Lord cont. to work with my children and I that my siblings follow their hearts to Lord Christ.--Val R.
  • Safety, good health, to all those near and far.--Yvette & Eric H.
  • Would like to hear Micah sing more! Pray for Rod & Mary's mothers.--Suzanne G.
  • Baby coming this week. Safe delivery & healthy baby.--Brady & Susan M.
  • Prayer for my cousin Jesse and his wife Liz. Their 18-yr-old-son died in an accident.--The Ojedas
  • Please pray for Brandon's safety. He is in custody and will be detained for quite some time. Pray the Lord will penetrate his heart and Brandon will believe.--McArdles
  • My sister, April's health. Help guide the doctors. Pray for ease of pain for her.--Susan C.
  • Fresh start in my marriage.--Rose A. DeL
  • Praise & worship was THE BEST--great voice medley; missed Pam. You guys sang like pros! Praise God for grace for Mari & Diane--accepted in college to become chiropractor. Praise God for healing missionary in Phillipines...answered prayer by TCC! Great mesage. Thank God for TCC!--Maggie W.
  • Healing prayers for Rod G.'s mom, Mary R.'s mom & Arlene C. Thanks to everyone working to make the PAC awesome. Also would like to hear Micah sing more!!--Heather G.
  • Protection and safety for me and Christopher, my family and friends.--Yolanda V.
  • That my nephew Isaiah will find a job soon.--Bill & Nancy H.
  • Cont. prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents Bill & Kathy.--Aprille M. N.
  • Cont. prayers for Ben while he is in Iraq and for Matt and Ashley as they deal with the loss of their daughter.--Tom & Becca T .
  • Jeff--Fresh start!--Monica & Jeff McC.
  • For God to help my friends know him.--D. Jackson
  • We are having a baby this week!--Leigh Ann & Dennis C.

No comments: