Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 18th, 2008

  • My father and I need jobs. We are at the point of losing our house.--Robin M.
  • Need job.--Steve & Marsha V.H.
  • Pray for the health & welfare of the Josh H. family and their new baby, Preston Cooper.--Larry M.
  • My family, 2 sons and husband and baby on the way and financially, (in a new home).--Norma M.
  • Yvette's upcoming doctor visit and health, praise for guidance for our marriage through troubled time. A grand thank you. Safety-good health-peace for all.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • That Dale would be able to break free from his depression and illness that seems to have been bringing him down for the past 2 weeks. That those in our church who are hurting would find comfort in being here.--Dale & Karen M.
  • For diabetic control.--Grace H.
  • Please continue praying for my family: husband Britt to become Christian again, daughter Hannah gets well from sick. Amen. Thanks.--Kristine W.
  • Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandma in Ohio, for Lea Ann & Dagan's wedding today, and for financial peace for Jason & Stephanie. Also, a new job for Stephanie! Thank you.--Jason & Stephanie H.
  • Cont prayer: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents (Kathy-Bill), me..to build & increase my relationship w/God.--Aprille M. N.
  • Please pray for my husband's speedy recovery.--Carrie D.
  • For several families who are having to start over after house fires. For our 1st & snd timers to continue to visit TCC. For families to stay connected through prayer. For newcomer Steve to be hired. For Maria C. new job.--Maggie W.
  • Pray for my son, Nathan, and his attitude. Pray for his walk with God.--Randy D.
  • Pray for Peace.--Tommy O.
  • Restoration w/wife.--Silvestre V.
  • Pray for Brandon's case to be resolved swiftly, continue to pray for his relationship w/ the Lord to strengthen.--McArdles
  • Our children, continue to keep them strong. Preston's health & growth. My wife's strength. Keep her healthy, mentally & physically.--Joshua H.
  • Cont'd prayers for Ben while in Iraq. Prayer for our upcoming custody battle.--Tom & Becca T.
  • My aunt Linda. She is going in to have surgery on Wed. to have tissue removed from her breasts (cancer). Thank you. God Bless.--Sara R.
  • Health and financial breakthrough.--Mr. & Mrs. Robert V.
  • Need to know which job to take..decision this week.--Carol L.
  • I am praying for a change in my life. I am ready to meet people to get involved in church and maybe meet the man of my life.--Gloria A.
  • For Stacey DeL.-J. who is having knee surgery on May 30th. She handles the Angel Food Ministry.--Kristi W.

No comments: