Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 20th, 2008 1st Sunday at the PAC

  • Jessica & Jorge. Their baby passed away. They need healing, relationship w/God & restoration in their marriage. They are separated.--Kristina B.
  • My famil/husband & kids. We would like prayer in looking for a new home and financial situation.--Norma M.
  • Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue praying for Jason & me for financial peace and a new job for Stephanie.--Jason & Stephanie H.
  • My family & husband, parent, sisters & brothers.--Rose Ann DeL
  • Be a better father.--Ruben G.
  • Prayers for my mother's recovery after surgery. She's back at home now.--Lisa H.
  • Praise!!!PTL! Our sons Preston, Austin & Skyler continue to do well. We owe it all to God.--Joshua H.
  • Our spiritual growth.--Braun
  • Pray for Godly protection for my children as my job will have me away from them 5 days a week. Help them make the right choices and keep the enemy away.--Samantha J.
  • Mary D. passed away 7 years ago today 4/20/07.--Gracie E.
  • For appreciation, safety for my husband.--Marie B.
  • Kurt's nephew Jesse @ Dell Children's with infection & liver damange.--Heath T.
  • My walk w/Christ to grow stronger. My son for graduation. Finances. For Dawn.--Randy D.
  • Stronger faith & commitment for family and business and God.--Jennifer C.
  • My health, confidence, life to get better.--Paula G.
  • God continue to use me as He wills. My relationship with my ex-husband grows.--Rosie G.
  • Family, friends, and for my father to come home safe.--Jose R.
  • My aunt Pastor, Beth Marie H. to continue her work with all of the strength of the Lord behind her.--Sara R.
  • Court/relationship w/ex-wife/Finances/2nd job/My son-in-law is in Iraq protect him.--Silvestre V.
  • Please continue to pray for refinance of our home. The process has slowed down and become complicated.--Davina G.
  • Church at the PAC rocked today! Thanks to all of you all for your hard work.--Patti W.
  • Final exams are coming soon!--Samantha W.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and for our careers.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Money situation.--Jana R.
  • Pray for all students as they prepare for TAKS exams next week.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • John needs to find housing by the first of the month. Financial-healing for stomach, hip & feet. Thank you-- Sue T.
  • Pray for Brandon. He has moved out of our house and we fear for his safety.--McArdle
  • Nancy S. father's death; Debbie R.-mother's death. T. J. N. E. Yea! We're at the PAC! Joe & Cookie W.
  • For Christopher. Protect him always.--Yolanda V.
  • Marriage.--Dana L. G.
  • My family.--Louie G.
  • That we would continue to stay focused on God. That those who are hurting would find comfort in having Jesus as Savior.--Dale & Karen M.
  • Prayer for Alex R...back--heal him.--Suzanne G.
  • Praise for everyone who helped make the first day @ the PAC AWESOME!!
  • Pray that our daughter Shelley gets a teaching position.--Pat & Mike D.
  • I need a prayer for me to focus on myself and improve relationship with God.--Kristine W.
  • Nephew Michael Y. for God to redirect his path & decisions.--Vela Family.
  • Pray that my son George will start attending services again.--Jo S.
  • For my uncle--passed away.--Andres O.
  • Pray for my sister, Denisha, who is dealing with a sickness.--LaSandra D. W.
  • That God will lead our search for our 1st home.--Misty T.
  • Pray for cont'd favor from God for TCC. Pray for Diane & Mari--God's favor for a house & personal protection. Pray for me-numbness in feet for it not to be the start of something bigger.--Maggie W.
  • That I get money for college! For next August.--Briana R.
  • I am so happy to have worshipped at the PAC today. I was very impressed with the friendliness & joy from the greets.--Amber B.
  • I have recommited my life, heart, soul, mind, body to Jesus. "Jesus, create in me a clean and renew a right spirit within me."--Lisa A V.
  • Pray please that my life won't fall apart now that I've worked so hard for everything.--A. Ramirez

No comments: