Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March 30th, 2008

  • Continued prayers for our parents & grandparents & grandmother and for Jason and me for financial peace! Thank you!--Stephanie H.
  • My coworker Suzzane H. was diagnosed with severe breast cancer this week and had surgery Friday. Please pray for her.--Christina H.
  • Prayer for my daughter Valerie to meet all graduation requirements to graduate this May. Heather and her devastating problems w/ex husband Brad who is threatening her and her children.--Alma M.
  • Help keep the hearts focused on the One Jesus in the whole family. With this bring us together.--Dan B.
  • Grandma's healing illness, Dad's broken arm, Dad with passing mom, Peyton with family.--C. Carver
  • Pray that my sister Becca does well in her new job at HEB Plus in Kyle.--Morgan Y.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members, the direction for the purchase of a new home and direction for our careers. Thank you.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Daughter Bambi, her life is a mess. She needs God in her life.--Tina F.
  • Please keep my family in your prayers. My Uncle Ken Reike died on Good Friday and it's a struggle everyday for my aunt Aunt R. and our family.--Jeanette R.
  • Continuous prayer for Tina H. thru her breast cancer and divorce. Thank you.--Sara R.
  • Jill H. - colon cancer - surgery this week.--Floria
  • Pray for the complete healing of Joe's back. Pray for the speedy renewal of Britney's health.--Joe & Melanie B.
  • Pray that God will be behind our search for a house.--Jorge & Misty T.
  • 1 month to go! Continued prayer for a healthy baby.--Susan M.
  • I am trying to make the decision to change jobs, stay where I am or to move back home. I am fighting depression again and I am lonely. I want to be near my family but don't know if it's where I should be.--Mandy P.
  • Nessa goes for a full workup @ Dr to see what's causing her pain. Please pray that she is okay and just a little rest. Watch over all 3 of my young ones when I'm at work.--Netty G.
  • Praise! Thanks for your prayers..my brother got an awesome job!--Frances G.
  • Pray that our daughter gets a teaching position for next year. Her name is Shelley.--Pat & Mike D.
  • My relationship w/God. I want to grow closer. My relationship w/my son, continued closeness. My girlfriend Dawn & our relationship , son's grades, finances.--Randy D.
  • Financial - Healing for acid reflux - hip & feet for Sue - family members salvation - John's business to continue to prosper.--Larry & Sue T.
  • To pray for my family that they and I will serve the Lord. Also, I am looking for a job. I pray that will get blessed soon with one.--Gloria A.
  • Natal Family; Morato Family.--Rose M.
  • For myself (Joe); for willpower, strength, for my family & others.--Joe N.
  • The music is awesome. I feel like for the first time I connected with the music at TCC! Micah, seek the Lord. God has given you a gift.--Heidi D.
  • Pray for my anxiety attacks to go away. I want to be free of this burden so that I can be the Christian God wants me to be.--Maria O.
  • Continued healing for Tom.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Great message delivery. Pray for Sam, bro-in-law, for organizational priorities in his life. God first. For TCC-preparations for the Big Move! God's Grace. For the New Believers! Praise God!!--Maggie W.

No comments: