Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 13th, 2008

  • Patience, patience, patience! My children are struggling dealing with rejection from their dad; bad behavior.--Heather W.
  • My grandmother's healing after heart surgery. My uncle had a stroke (Val) and might not make it through. Richard O.
  • Please pray for Becca; she's having wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.--Roye & Jana R.
  • My grandmother Irene, 90 years old, health problems.--Frances G.
  • Financial-healing for stomach ulcer-hip & feet (for Sue) - family members' salvation - housing for John - his house is up for sale. Thank you! Sue T.
  • Pray for: Family health, finances, business, children & wife's education.--Jesse & Lasandra W.
  • For my father as he enters retirement early due to health problems. For Alex R.'s back to heal, for Arlene C. & Velia G.'s as they continue cancer treatments.--Heather G.
  • Pray for Lesley C. to overcome his inadequacies; make him strong & follow Jesus to help him.--Suzanne G.
  • Daily prayer for more faith.--Isidrio G.
  • Angie S., strength in the Lord to let him lead her life--in making some important life-changing decisions.--Sara R.
  • For next Sunday & our Big move! For my friend Galina to be hired as a crane operator-for her to come to TCC! Four toddlers-for God to heal all physical impairments to His Glory. For more believers! For Jo An's mom and her move to Texas.--Maggie W.
  • My friend Valerie; my son Matt.--Jackie M.
  • My father is seeking God's Word; I pray he continues & succceeds. My siblings are still not talking to me because I spoke to my dad. I pray that God touch their hearts. I also pray for my home--peace & understanding.--Netty G.
  • Family.--Michaella O.
  • Praise report: my friend Beth's mammogram was negative. Praise God for all the financial blessings we received this week. Pray for my friend Dallas that he is healing & recovery from heart surgery on Friday.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Continued prayers for Ben while he is in Iraq.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Brian, Rory.--Cookie & Joe W.
  • I want to thank everyone and pray for everyone that helped me, prayed for me, and was there for me and my family through our rough times of my surgery once again. Continue prayer of my healing. Pray for my friend Cher, to make the right decisions to to get married for only the right reasons.--Samantha J.
  • Pray that Dale & I would keep striving to be strong in our walk; in every area of our life. That Brian's stepdad would heal totally and quickly.--Dale & Karen M.
  • Pray that Preton's kidneys stay healthy. God has blessed us and him in so many ways.--PTL!!!--Joshua H.
  • For my friend who is moving to Tenn. so she can take care of family with various health issues.--Melanie B.
  • Cont'd prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky family; Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents (Kathy & Bill); me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Sandi-whip-lash from accident @ school.--Florias
  • Allow the Lord to keep working in my children and my life. Help us overcome current obstacles in life, to keep searching for His love.--Val & Annalise R.
  • Thank You! Your prayers are working. Stephanie's dad is working in Mississippi; Jason's parents are in the midst of selling their house and we are working toward financial peace! Please continue prayers for Stephanie to find her dream job! Thank you!--Stephanie & Jason H.
  • To be a better father.--Ruben G.
  • Kurt's nephew Jesse who was run over by a truck.--Heath T.
  • For a great move to the PAC.--Andres O.
  • My son has a cough that won't go away.--Elaine R.
  • Play BIG. PAC to be packed on the 20th!!!--Bryan G.

No comments: