Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 6th, 2008

  • My father to come home safe and life to continue on the right path.--Jose R.
  • Guidance & wisdom on a few matters.--R. & J. Bible
  • Need to work on will power, strength. Pray for the Natal Family. I Joe, for my right hand, thumb & index finger have felt like numb or asleep.--Joe & Rosie N.
  • I would like prayer to be stronger or walking with God again, and to be a better father to my kids.--Ruben G.
  • My mom, who is also a regular attender here, was diagnosed with a cancer a few months ago and is fighting hard through her treatments. I just pray the Lord give her strength to go on fighting.--Courtney W.
  • For the Lord to be with my family through my cancer treatment. And to give me the strength and courage and faith I need.--Lisa W.
  • Continued prayer for Ben while he is in Iraq.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Help guide me, Lord. Thank yo for our many blessings! For Christopher's continued progress. For the support of my family and friends.--Yolanda V.
  • My son Matt; my friend Valerie.--Jackie M.
  • I pray that my co-workers find the Lord. I also pray that my mom continues to go to church.--Richard O.
  • For my daughter and grandkids, Heather, Lauryn, Audrey & Colin, to be free of stress and the uncertain future of Brad, Audrey and Colin's father because of drugs & alcohol.--Sharon L. P.
  • To give me the strength to have patience as a mother to my 3 children. Going back to school also. Please pray for my daughter Audrey for strength during this time in her life of hardship.--Heather W.
  • Stephanie's parents as they work in Mississippi on the storm damage. Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandmother and for Jason & Stephanie to gain financial peace. Thank you.--Stephanie H.
  • Pray for the strength to guide and lead my family to the Lord and not down the path of destruction.--Dan B.
  • Please pray for the health of our family.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • J. Webb, Brian McG., Rory S.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • Uncle Gene is very ill. Please pray for his doctors to begin working together. God would relieve his pain.--Susan M.
  • Prayers of healing for Velia G. (Rod's mom) & Arlene C. For my dad who is entering retirement & for my brother to become a believer. For Cole, Zak, Kristi & the entire TCC family as we near the PAC.--Heather G.
  • Continued health with the Deleon pregnancy. Safety in my spouse's trip this week, bring him home safe & free from injury. Good health to those near & far.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • I pray for a great house to live in. Thx Lord, I sold mine. Peter, pray for him to seek God's help more. Peter and my relationship, my kids all of us to be strong, happy, wise individuals. Me to overcome depression. To have immediate solutions for our issues bringing me down. God, help Conner. He has not called all week/stays w/his dad.--In Jesus' name. Amen.--Tami M.
  • I want to grow closer to God. For Nathan's school work & decisions, finances, pray for Dawn & our relationship.--Randy D.
  • Pray for family business and family health.--Jesse & Lasandra W.
  • Please keep Tina's father in your prayers. The company he works for is closing and he is going to lose his job after 14 years.--Terry & Tina M.
  • My friend Beth Van S. received notice that she had an abnormality on her mammogram which could cause her to be removed from the transplant list. Beth has several health problems as does her husband Tim. Please pray for ...lift up the Cox, Aylor & William Van S., families, coworker Jill A.'s dad who had colon surgery and discovered the cancer had spread.-Stacey DeL-J.
  • Nessa went for blood tests. Her sedrate level is "30" too high. The norm is 0-20. She's scheduled for full check & tests on 4/16. Please pray they find out why & help control her swelling & pain. Thanks.--Netty G.
  • Prayer for the growth of the company God has begun.--McArdle Family.
  • Financial-healing for hip, and stomach ulcer & feet (Sue); family member's salvation. John's business to continue to prosper. Thank you.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K Kachmarsky Family; Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents (Bill & Kathy); me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for my grandad (Hank) wellnes & recovery from illness and everlasting health & harmony.--Carrie D.
  • Praise: Newborn doing great! PTL. Pray for continued strength & unity of our family.--Joshua H.
  • Troy G. has eye surgery. He could see one day and blind the next (the 15-yr old who was shot by the 13-yr old), our niece's son.--Cindy M.
  • 2 1/2 year-old Benj is suffering from cancer.--Jo An Z.
  • For my cousin Diane--big-time favor this Friday from City of Chicago & protection for her and dtr Mari from harm. My cousin Lily--God to soften her heart for her son! For the move to the PAC! For more people to want to serve in Fresh Start team. Send more adults to my group!--Maggie W.
  • That we would be willing to be broken and changed again. That our health would continue to improve. For Joshua as he tries to "pastor" a failing church. And for all our church family.--Dale & Karen M
  • Please pray for our mortgage refinance, currently in process. Closing date should be on or around May 13th.--Davina G.
  • My husband in Iraq, John B.; Josephine; Amar.--Marie B.

No comments: