Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 2nd, 2008

  • For my family.--L. Garza
  • Guide me in my life. Take care of all my loved ones and bless them. I have faith in you.--Grace G.
  • Please pray for my family..that they accept Jesus into their hearts daily and they be prepared when Jesus comes for us.--Grace H.
  • Everyone to be blessed.--Andres O.
  • Please pray for guidance for Tommy to make the right choices. Please pray for Becca's medication to work.--Jana & Royce R.
  • Praise for all the success: Feesha, Ricky & Nessa have had in school. I plan to stay @ current job till end of semester & plan out my steps for the success of my family. Thanks for all the prayers.--Netty G.
  • Mid-term exams. Safe spring break travel.--Samantha W.
  • Finances. Starting homeschool.--Elizabeth G.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and for the success of our new business.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • My little girl she has cancer. Needs God in her lift.--James N.
  • Thank you for prayers for Heather, Lauryn, Audrey and Colin--my daughter and grandchildren!--Sharon L. P.
  • My prayer request is for God to be with me during cheer try-outs and to be with me as I heal from surgery.--Vanessa G.
  • Please pray for Thurman & Ernestine and ask God to restore them to Him again.--Tinker C.
  • Demi has been having a lot of trouble w/her asthma. Please pray for her to feel better soon.--Floria
  • Pray for all of our church family and those that are offering to help me and my family in our time of need now and over the next 6 weeks after my surgery.--Samantha J.
  • Cont'd prayers of healing for Arlene C., Rod G.'s mom and my dad's hip and heart. Also for Alex R.'s business to flourish more than ever.--Heather G.
  • Crystal's healing.--Doug B.
  • My sister Tricia is having surgery on her shoulder tomorrow. Pray for the doctor's wisdom and a quick recovery.--Fred & Sandy R.
  • For my walk with God. For my son (Nathan), his school grades, and his future, our finances.--Randy D.
  • Prayers for preparations for the Big Hunt; for the PAC move; and for people to be moved to get involved & get committed to TCC and its ministries. That people will be moved by God to work!--Williams
  • Zachary's custody hearing on Monday, March 3rd.--Ann P. & Shelby S.
  • Looking for second job/parttime to get through a financial battle. Strength & faith to help get through financial battle.--Mandy P.
  • Pray for Alex's company. Rod's mother. Arleen Chemo. Make it easy for her.--Suzanne G.
  • Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandmother, Ruth Mary M., who is hospitalized for heart problems, continued prayers for Jason and me and Stephanie's parents for financial help. Thank you.--Jason & Stephanie H.

No comments: