Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 16th, 2008

  • Pray for a safe tour in Iraq for Ben B. and his wife Lisa. Pray for the Lord to give some sanity to Ellen M. --Tom & Becca T.
  • Heather B., food safety, health, blessings for her and her family. Tina, strength, good outlook throuugh the breast cancer.--Sara R.
  • Please pray for dad who had triple bypass on Fri. I haven't had a father/daughter relationship for 15 yrs. However, I did go see him.--Thanks.--Netty G.
  • Praise! My sister's (Tricia) surgery on her shoulder went well. Recovery going good too.--Fred & Sandy R.
  • Cheek Family. Nancy, Carolyn, Mike & Caroline, newly married.--Cookie & Joe W.
  • Matthew's health.--Teresa T.
  • Daniel is having asthma like symptoms and going through nebulizer treatments.--Braun
  • Honor Christ in our new practice.--Gregg & Fredie R.
  • I need prayer to improve my relationips: God, son Nathan, girlfriend Dawn, Nathan's grades., finances.--Randy D.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and the success of our new business.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Financial-Healing for my hip & feet (Sue), family salvation.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Prayers of healing for Arlene C., Rod's mom & my dad. Also, for Cole, Zak & everyone working on the Big Hunt!.--Heather G.
  • For my brother Eric, has 3 job interviews Mon., Tues, this week. His wife, Jen, to be supportive, while he searches for a job.--Frances G.
  • Please pray for Becca to make the right choices. Please pray for Tommy to make the right choices. Becca needs a job.--Jana R.
  • Praise all of those that came to my side in my time of need. I am very grateful!--Samantha J.
  • Pray for divine protection of the new TCC Bikers' Group. For safety of Morgan, Makalah & Meagan. For upcoming Easter Hunt & church attendants on Sunday--for great weather. Praise God for my son's 30th birthday there were years when we didn't think he'd make it!). Praise God for healing me from the flu.--Maggie W.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K., & Kachmarsky Family. Fast recovery for my mom, who just had back surgery.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray for Michelle R. not feeling well. Going n three weeks now.--anon.
  • Zachar's custody hearing on Monday.--Shelly S.
  • Daughter Bambi, bought a used car and is having a lot of troupble with it and she isn't financially able to fix it.--Tina F.
  • Please pray for my family.--Carlos M.
  • Please pray for me to stay patient with my daughter. She is 2!!!--Debrah A.
  • Pray for continued health of our expectant mothers, those recently brought into our world. Pray for all good health, peace, love & hope they find the Lord.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Prayer for help to identify our "one." Continued prayer for Stephanie's grandmother and parents, Jason's parents to see their house and for us to achieve financil peace. Thank you.--Jason & Stephanie H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.