Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 23rd, 2008

  • Pray for the health and mental welling of my family as life is hard to understand.--Dan B.
  • Please pray for my father who got deployed and for my family, that we pray strong and committed to each other.--Samantha S.
  • I am trying to quit smoking cigarettes.--Michael G.
  • To find a satisfying job for me and my family.--Justin H.
  • That my children are self and that I may be the last father that I can to them, children, Jeremy, Elena, Alex, & Maya.--Ruben G.
  • Pray for my family, my kids, keep them safe and that they stay close to God, always.--Lance S.
  • Pray for our dear friend Kate D. to continue a healthy preg, for all.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Thank you for the word of God.--Gina Y.
  • Mikayla's body to be healed.--Andres O.
  • Pray for Shellie M., my sister-in-law. She delivered a son 3 mos. ago and found she has 3-stage breast cancer.--Tinker C.
  • Financial-Family members' salvation-healing for my hips & feet (Sue), growth for John's business on daily basis! Thank you.--Sue
  • Thanks to everyone who participated yesterday in the Big Hunt. Jennifer, Trey, Kristi, Zak & Cole did a great job!--Heather G.
  • Pray for my son Nathan and his school work and that he gets well soon. Pray for Dawn & me, that we will be able to pursue our relationship w/God together. Finances.--Randy D.
  • Please pray for Becca to get a job and for her medication to help her. Please pray for guidance for Tommy.--Jana & R. Rushing.
  • Pray for my marriage. Pray for Beau to return home. Thanks.--Elizabeth G.
  • My grandma has alzheimer's and parkinson's disease. Patty, a family friend, has hearing trouble. Pray for healing.--Thomas M.
  • Find the way to reach spanish-speaking people in this community.--Irma G.
  • Please pray for me to be patient and to continually rely on God for his spiritual guidance, strength & wisdom. I need to provide financially for my children as well and because of my employment, I'm not able to do so. Please pray for that situation to change.--Amelia & Melinah Adriel G.
  • Thank you for all your prayers for financial peace for Jason & me. Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandmother. Thank you.--Jason & Stephanie H.
  • My aunt's marriage and my health.--Elaine R.
  • Continued prayer for my family. May they come closer to Jesus.--Darla McC.
  • Contd prayer for Amanda K., Kachmarsky Family, Henry & Mary P., Megan W., my parents (Kathy & Bill), mom's recovery from surgery.--Aprille M. N.
  • Selling of our home. Lord, send us a buyer!--David & Janna C.
  • Cheek Family, Carolyn, Nancy, Brian, Rory, Michael, Bobby.--Cookie & Joe W.
  • He is alive & risen! Praise God!--Bill & Nancy
  • Financial struggle; trying to decide if I should look for a new job.--Mandy P.
  • Pray that I will know how to talk to my children. Their world has been turned upside down and they have a lot of questions, concerns, fears.--Sylvia O.
  • Pray for strength of our family & continued health of our sons. We have been blessed.--Joshua H.
  • Matthew's illness.--Teresa T.
  • My wife Hilda who passed away June 19, 2007.--Allen A.
  • I am a Christian but my walk with Him is not good. I want to be closer to Him, but I am weak.--Jacob J.
  • Healthy baby and momma for the next few weeks.--Susan M.
  • Good sermon! Prayfor those 1st-time church attenders! Thank you, God, for Jesus. Pray for all families & traverers this Easter holy time.--Maggie W.
  • Our family finances. Our kids' academic growth & improvement.--Davina G.
  • Please pray that we can get Britney's sensory issues under control again. Pray for Joe's back & neck.--Melanie & Joe B.
  • My son to graduate high school, pass his TAKS, and my marriage.--Rose Ann D.
  • Our other sons JD & Dustin.--Brenda J.
  • For my aunt, Beth Marie; for inspiration & perseverance; for unity in her church; for Tina H. thru her divorce and strength and faith thru her breast cancer. Thank you.--Sara R.
  • For my kids to know God.--Milburn K.
  • Pray for Peter to ask God for help. Pray for a new home and great neighborhood. Pray for my kids to follow the Lord, and understand what He can do for them.--Tami M.
  • Please pray for the health of our family and for guidance in buying a house and our careers.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Praise for my new job! I pray for knowledge & wisdom to deal w/my son & his girlfriend & to be able to guide them in the right direction & make better choices!--Thank.--Netty G.
  • New business endeavor.--Rafael M.
  • My mom is preparing to move from Denver to Texas; there are many details to work out.--Jo An Z.
  • Please pray for me to be more obedient & leader'ful'ship.--Felisitas E.
  • Pray that I would find a right home to stead w/God & a church to belong & fit in.--Debra C.
  • Son-husband safe. Return from Afghanistan.--Lucinda M.
  • We're visiting Jason & Stephanie for Easter. We were happy to attend church w/them and pray God's blessings on this new church.--Lee Ann H.
  • Kate & Blaine Del.--Michael V.

ALSO PRAY FOR:

  • I have a client whose niece is visiting and has taken ill. I believe the little girl is about 7 or 8. She was in the emergency room last nite for most of the night. They need prayers for her health to be restored so that the rest of the visit would be fun. Thank you. Blessings, Karen
  • For Brian Geiger's family.

No comments: