Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 9th, 2008

  • Pray for 9-month Diego in hospital w/RSU. For Ms. P. still in hospital making 3 wks. For our precious Patyon Ely, for Kate D. in her pregnancy. Keep all safe & in good health.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • For people of Jinja Ubanda to open their hearts for God's message.--Stephanie H.
  • For the love of God to reign over every area of my life & family.--Deji A.
  • We need prayer for an outof town trip and that I may be given more sundays off from work to come to the Connection Church.--Gracie H.
  • For Christopher, for a safe vacation with his dad, stepmom & sister. Bless them all.--Yolanda V.
  • Prayer for my relationship w/God, my son Nathan & Dawn, my son's school grades, finances, my son's health.--Randy D.
  • Crystal's healing.--Doug B.
  • For Esther--her new job assignment in Atlanta, safety, and for God to help her pass her 2nd test. For Samantha's healing after disc surgery. Praise to God for my son's safety after catching a criminal in Florida. For Makala, Morgan & Meagan, for their safety and emotional healing. For Debbie, peace at her work.--Maggie W.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., fnances, my parents Kathy & Bill.--Aprille M. N.
  • Prepare my mind as I begin taking classes.--Nancy H.
  • Thank you, God, for loving, forgiving and lessing me and my family & loved ones.--Sharon L. P.
  • Continued prayers for Stephanie's grandmother, Ruth Mary M. and for Stephanie's parents, Steve & Marily B., for financial help and for Jason and me.--Jason & Stephanie H.
  • Pray for continued good health for my parents and for a hedge of protection around their home.--Maria O.
  • Please pray for the health of baby Matthew. He has been ill for 12 weeks and now facing a third surgery.--Teresa T.
  • I pray for renewed strength in spirit, in Christ, in being the best mother I can be to my children & supprtive sister to Irma. Please pray for us. Today is Melinah's birthday (1st). Please pray for her health and her continued growth. Thank you.--Amelia & Adriel G.
  • Prayers of healing for Arlene C., Rod's mom, my dad and for Alex's business to continue to flourish. Also prayers for Cole, Zak & their families.--Heather G.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and for the success of our new business.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Financial--Health.--Larry & Sue T.
  • My mother's (Sandy) health and peace in her everyday life.--Carrie D.
  • Samantha J., full recovery. Ginella J. (my sister)--she find a good job. Cathy J. (my adopted mom)-for happness.--Sara R.
  • For my son Martin G. and Casly.--Paz G.

No comments: