Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 24th, 2008

  • My 2 sons to find their place in life.--Jackie M.
  • I would like more information about helping with security, and help with my kids, and be able to worship.--Douglas F.
  • Nessa is recovering well...Great! Ricky starts back @ Lehman on Monday. Good behavior! I'm negotiating a position w/Dept of Family Protective Services. I already put my notice @ work cause I'm claiming this job!--Netty G.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and career and schooling choices.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • Cont'd prayers for Arlene C., Rod G's mom and my dad for continued healing. Also for Cole & Zak, as we get closer to the move to the PAC.--Heather G.
  • St Mark's church, Brian & Rory (Iraq), Cheek Family, Nancy W.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • Birth of our child this Tuesday, the 26th.--Joshua H.
  • Pray that I can be able to get my job back at the Buda Wal-Mart.--Morgan Y
  • To be a better parent & to have more patience with my kids. I want their presence to light up my life, not make me stressed.--Heather W.
  • Please pray for Becca to get happy again. Give guidance to Tommy. Help friend, Summer, to believe in God.--Jana R.
  • I have a prayer request for cheerleading. I hope I can try out.--Vanessa G.
  • That my family members will seek God for themselves. Help me plead the blood of Jesus over them.--LaSandra D. W.
  • Safe spring break travel.--Samantha W.
  • My grandchildren, Audrey (9) & Colin (7) are going through strtessful times because of their father. Their father is not there for them in any way. Empty promises.--Sharon P.
  • Pray for our families, health and financial peace. Thank you. Carrie D.
  • We would do our play well on Thursday.--Thomas M.
  • Praise God for his blessings. My daughter was in an accident, car totaled, she has some bruises but nothing else. I have my daughter back.--Alma M.
  • A healthy & safe delivery. Due date: 3-5-08.--Larissa & Justin E.
  • Prayer for peace in Kenya, pray for the people of Jinja, Ubanda to open their hearts for God's message.--Stephanie H.
  • Please pray the Lord will lead Mike to a good vehicle purchase.--McArdles
  • Please pray for a friend who is trying to have a baby and another who had a baby yesterday (23rd).--Joe & Melanie B.
  • Pray for my friend Esther to pass her Spanish work test. Also for God to giver her courage and remove her fear as she confronts possible legal confrontations with contractors. May God give her favor. Praise God for what He is doing in our bible study group. For Makaley and Morgan's safety while with their parents. For commitments to TCC's purpose to connect others to Christ.--Maggie W.
  • My sister Tricia will be having surgery on a tumor in her shoulder. Pray for quick recovery and no long-term complications.--Fred & Sandy R.
  • Pray for Karen's family. They are going through a very rough time. For Karen and the continued migraine headaches.--Dale & Karen M.
  • Prayer for Mike and Phil to find God. Prayer for my brothers Jason and Jacob to release control of their lives to Jesus.--R. Ojeda
  • House is on the market. Praying for the right family.--David & Janna C.
  • Prayer for my anxiety attacks to go away when I am driving.--M. Ojeda
  • Pray for the church to continue in an upward climb to greatness.--Deborah C.
  • Cont'd prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarksy Family; my parents; Megan Watkins; Mary & Henry P.; me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Marissa K., suffering from lupus & trying to save for a bone marrow transplant, which will be out of the country. Blaine's health.--Blaine & Kate DeL.
  • I'm going to hospital Tuesday for C-section and baby will be in surgery after. Thanks for prayers.--Lisa H.

No comments: