Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 3rd, 2008

  • Pray for me to have patience with my children. Father, make me a better mother.--Maria O.
  • For the speedy recovery of Priscilla T. and her husband. They were struck by a drunk driver while waking across the street.--Walker Family
  • Cont. prayer for Amanda Kachmarsky & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry Pascucci.--Aprille M. N.
  • Continue to pray for me and my children. Their father no longer wants to be a part of our family. Pray that God will give me the wisdom to help my children.--Sylvia O.
  • Pray for my children's health & success. Pray for Peter D. to get closer to God. Pray for our next home to be great. To be a better & great parent.--Tami M.
  • For our neighbor Danny W. who is in ICU and will pass soon. May his family have peace & faith.--Lizza R.
  • Make it through the last 4 weeks of pregnancy.--Larissa & Justin E.
  • My granny is sick and asked that we pray for her to feel better and have energy.--Susan C.
  • Please help my grandmother through cancer.--Alex R.
  • 1st test of the semester.--Samantha W.
  • My sister Jayde and her hives. That God would heal her.--Amber W.
  • Pray for Couper being low in iron and Amber's sister, Jayde.--Zak W.
  • My relationships with God, Dawn (my love) and Nathan (my son), finances.--Randy D.
  • Prayers for decision-making guidance at work for T & J. Prayers for health.--Williams
  • I want to be a better parent.--Douglas F.
  • Brian McC. and Rory S., both in Iraq; Carolyn, Nancy, Caroliine & Jay.--Cookie & Joe W.
  • For Christopher's continued progress. Thank you for leading me to a wonderful connection group.--Yolanda V.
  • Daughter Candace--financial difficulties..needs guidance.--Dutch & Tina F.
  • Pray for my family.--Skip G.
  • Please pray for our marriage and careers and health.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • To help me be patient and cont. to search to find what I need and want...the Lord!--Val R.
  • That Bill will quickly get over sickness and that he'll have safe trip.--Nancy
  • Pray for my colleage Carrie A. and her family as they deal w/the sudden death of a brother . Pray for healing of all my friends sick with the flu. Give Aaron the courage to accept the path God is directing him.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Rod's mom as she starts her cancer treatment. Arlene Chavez's health, and Alex's biz. to flourish this next month.--Heather G.
  • Prayer for Yolanda and her son, Christian, lift them up in prayer, strength, wisdom and prosperity, healing and most of all, love.--Sharon L. P.
  • Victims of domestic violence-post Super Bowl. The new church series, that it will impact all families in a Godly way.--Maggie W.
  • I need a job. Please pray.--Matt T.
  • I need to get back in school and graduate.--Jackie R.
  • Trustworthy babysitter.--Louie & Dana G.
  • Austin's health (flu), baby Anthony - health, our childcare situation.--Teresa P.

No comments: