Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 17th, 2008

  • Selling of our home. We are moving to Chattanooga, TN.--David & Janna C.
  • For Jo An's back--for God to remove the pain. For Lynn--for God to lift her depression. For my dtr and family's safe return from New Mexico. For TCC as we move forward, the move to the PAC and the Big Hunt. For Esther, to seek God's help first in all her endeavors. For all TCC parents, to seek God's guidance first for parenting skills.--Maggie W.
  • I need prayer for my anxiety attacks to stop. I want to live my life to its full potential. I want to be from anxiety.--Maria O.
  • Pray for Taylor, heal her. She stopped eating, took too many Vicodan and blew the lining in her stomach. May she know Jesus again and be healed.--Thomas M.
  • Pray that I can get my job back at WalMart or I am able to find another job.--Morgan Y.
  • Pray for Morgan to get a job. Pray for peace at my job. Pray for Roye (husband) to get well.--Jana R.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray that the students who were at Hot Hearts will remeber and live by what they learned.--Joe & Melanie B.
  • Once again, healthy guidance to all expectant mothers & those seeking pregnancy. Safety, good health & peace to all.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • For my daughters: Karla, Courtney, Olivia, Maya.--Louie R. G.
  • Pray for my relationships, God, my son Nathan, my girl, Dawn, pray for Nathan's life & school work.--Randy D.
  • Prayer for my daughter that her relationship with her boyfriend be a positive and healthy one for him and her.--Alma M.
  • I'm getting kind of burned out. Could use a real vacation. I would like to pray for a new president who is just and wise and not corrupt.--Austin P.
  • There has been constant chaos in my life and I've allowed to make me lose my focus. Pray for me to overcome, to be what/who my children need me to be, whom God calls me to be. Thank you.--Amelia G. P.
  • Please pray for my sister to get closer to God.--Deborah C.
  • Bri & Rory in Iraq; Jay & Caroline; Carolyyn; Nancy; J.C.C.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • For the shop to prosper through our hard times and for my mother.--James P.
  • Continue to pray for the healing of my neck. The shots are "not" working.--Samantha J.
  • Favor in resolving custody issues.--Rachel M.
  • Prayer for Rod G., his house, his mother's illness and his financial crisis.--Suzanne G.
  • Cont'd prayers for healing for Arlene C., Rod G.'s mom & my father who needs hip replacement. Also, pryers that Alex R.'s business will flourish.--Heather G.
  • Thanks for prayers for my piece's preemie. He's doing great! Up to 9 lbs. now.--Yvonne M.
  • Please pray for my co-workers that were recently laid-off from work.--Ron M.
  • Continual blessings on Jason & Stephanie financially & spiritually. Prayers for Stephanie's peace of mind. Thank you.--Jason & Stephanie H.
  • I am a single mom of an ADHD son of 10 & a 3 year-old-daughter. I pray for the strength and guidance & God's help to be able to manage thru the hard times w/my son.--Michelle L.
  • That I can find a way to introduce my children to the Lord.--Kacey L. I.

No comments: