Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 10th, 2008


  • My family.--Allen W.
  • For all my brothers, sister, Martin G., my son.--Paz G.
  • Our baby will be born 2/26. Pray for wife's health and our baby's health.--Joshua H.
  • My 2 sons may return to the Lord. A friend has breast cancer-spine. She is discouraged. Her name is Orfre. My sons are David & Michael.--Rose G.
  • Family friend recently homeles finally found a home and needs living room furniture..used.--Kris & Heather G.
  • Please pray for myself, Irma, my children, other children. We want to be strengthened in the Lord and parent accordingly. Please pray for renewed strength and commitment to seek and obey Him.--Amelia, Adriel & Melinda G.
  • Pray for Rod G. and ease his stress and pain.--Suzanne G.
  • Thank you for my many blessings. Bless my Christopher.--Yolanda V.
  • Cont'd prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary & Henry Pascucci; Megan Watkins; my parents; me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Pray that Tod's will be done in this presidential election.--Joe & Melanie B.
  • My days off to stay the same (Sun/Mon). --Teresa P.
  • For Stephanie--for peace of mind, positive thoughts and to feel Holy Spirit working in me. Good things to come to Jason and me. Thanks.--Stephanie H.
  • A recent dog bite (Crystal); business trip (Douglas); temper/frustration, tantrums (Daniel).--Braun
  • I am happy this week. Life is finally looking up!!!--Debrah P.
  • My daughter, Valerie, is graduating in May and is having to do life-changing decisions-college or university, keep job, live at home or dorms. Prayer that God guides her.--Alma M.
  • Please join me in prayer for Leticia C.--she has back problems..she needs healing and encouragement. Praise God for answered prayer.--Pat B.
  • Prayers for the TCC ministry teams as everyone prepares for the move to the PAC; prayers for willing workers to come forward in all areas; prayers for Cole, Zak and Kevin and their families-peace, health, faith, protection.--Jennifer & Trey W.
  • Continued prayers for Arlene & Robert C. and Rod G.'s mom; also for Alex R's business to flourish.--Heather G.
  • My relationships--God, son, girl, finances, strength, to give it all to God to handle.--Randy D.
  • Pray for Brandon to pass his GED tests so he can go to boot camp. Pray for Mike to do well in his new college classes here in Tx.!-- Greg, Sherri, Michael & Brandon McA.
  • Mothers to be: Larissa, Kate, for full health very soon for Eric & me, and those close to us; healthy & safe in Your hands.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • My relationships, my family, direction.--Silvester V.
  • Brian & Rory in Iraq, Nancy W, Carolyn P., Jay & Caroline C., JCC.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • For total healing of the herniated discs in my neck and that Tuesday's procedure goes well.--Samantha J.
  • For my niece Soni who no longer wants to die! Pray for God to show her life's purpose. Pray for the Holy Spirit to give me life-saving Words to lead her to Jesus! For all the women who attended the WOF conference that they took Jesus home w/them. For God to guide me in my WOF Plan! For JoAn's safe flight back home from CA. For my kids' safety on trip to N. Mex. next weekend. For Samantha J.'s healing of her neck-discs.--Maggie W.
  • To have a better more productive relationship w/my 16-year-old daughter Lauryn. For us to be able to communicate better & respectfully.--Heather W.
  • Maria is not feeling well. Pray for quick healing.--Richard O.
  • To help me get my priorities back in order.--Patti T.
  • For my neighbors Alan & Tammy who lost their dad/husband on Tuesday.--Lizza R.
  • I pray for the pain I hold inside from my past, no more. Motivation to exercise. Help me help myself, for my kids too. Peter to be closer to God. Clean House. I sit down at work for 40 hrs a week. I need exercise.--Tami M.
  • Pray that I can get my job back at the Buda Wal-Mart.--Morgan Y.
  • Please help my grandma with cancer and my friend with their future.--Alex R.
  • Please pray for the health of our family members and for our careers. Thank you.--W. & K. Corbitt
  • Please pray for the situation at Hemphil Elem 5th grade so things work out to the benefit of the students.--Jana R.


No comments: