Friday, November 9, 2007

November 4th, 2007

  • Divorce healing--children, ex., myself.--Irma G.
  • Wife's pregnancy, her health. Praise: safe return from work trip.--Joshua H.
  • Praise the Lord for His grace and mercy.--Alma M.
  • Please pray for my daughter so I can have a visit with her.--Linda A.
  • Pray that all of TCC members submit to God's will.--Pat B.
  • Prayer for my anxiety attacks to go away. Praise--I am off meds.--Maria O.
  • Financial-Family-Salvation-Julie's salvation-God's blessings on John's business.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Please pray that we are able to find a home as we prepare to move.--Marisela B.
  • That I get hired this week.--Rafael M.
  • Pray for my husband for good health and speedy recovery from hernia surgery. We send out bundles of love for our dear friends who are expecting=Deleons, Elys & Fosters. A prayer for our friend who just delivered a girl. Our family near and far.--Eric & Yvette H.
  • Pray for healing in my back. Pray for Aaron and everything that is occuring at his job. Pray for Cole & Pam and others that are sacrificing to make their greatest commitment.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Please pray for the health and finances of our family.--Wesley & Kimberly C.
  • For my boss Shannon to do the right thing for her family, as she is pregnant.--Mary R.
  • For the truth to come forward.--May God go to work with this situation of Terry.--Terry & Tina M.
  • For Trey's uncle Jay and Aunt Caroline. Jay has had several strokes and is not doing well. For Dennis Smith, recovering from surgery. For Stacey J.'s back pain. for SSB.!!!--Williams
  • Patch things up between my roommate and I.--Sam W.
  • My brother Frank will have surgery tomorrow (11/05/07). Please help pray for a speedy recovery and that our Father guides the physicians' hands.--Elias A.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K., and Kachmarsky Family; for Mary & Henry Pascucci; my parents and family; to open up the doors of opportunity in my life.--Aprille M. N.
  • Caden C., Cheed Family, St M, El Paso.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • For my brother Garry, struggling with an addiction problem and having a difficult time finding help and his way back to God.--April J.
  • Pray for TCCers to grow and draw people to Jesus. Pray for Cole & Zak--the vision.--Maggie W.
  • Pray for our leaders to have integrity and bring back honor to our nation, only through the mirracle and grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.--Austin P.
  • Tom to find a great job (this week).--Angie C.
  • Healing for Dr. Lincoln, breast cancer survivor. Please pray for apositive answer on acceptance into my new "home"--apartment in Kyle to stay close to my TCC family.--Sharon L. P.
  • Doctor appt for Kate on Tuesday morning.--Blaine & Kate DeL.
  • Please keep praying for my sister Tricia that her heart would be open to Jesus.--Fred & Sandy R.

No comments: