Tuesday, November 20, 2007

  • Guide me to be a better leader for our family.--Louie R. G.
  • Please pray for my family as we prepare to return to Nigeria in Jan., that the Lord would protect/provide for us and give us an "infusion of faith" to impart to the Fulani tripe with whom we work.--Kelly M.
  • I am in need of a job that will pay enough for me to support myself and also help with my mother's finances. We are new to Texas as of mid-September.--Laura C.
  • Pray for Morgan (my daughter) to get her job in New Jersey and do well there. Pray for Roye (husband) to come to church and get involved. Becca needs a job (daughter #2).--Jana R.
  • I pray for Connection to find their building. I need the right house and neighborhood to live in. Happy and healthy kids. Peter to come to church. Pray we find a great house. Pray for Conner; he lives with his dad. Dad is emotionally still mad at me and the world.--Tami M.
  • Pray for a hedge of protection around my nephew RJ who is in Afghanistan.--Ojeda Fam.
  • Pray for Thanksgiving weekend, for safety of all travelers, our country, our military. Praise: niece Edna is cancer-free! For my headaches to go away! For our sons to come home for Christmas. Pray for my brain MRI on Tuesday morning to have good results.
  • Our group is multiplying after Thanksgiving. Please pray for 2 healthy groups to emerge!--Bryan & Frances G.
  • Pray for healing in Aaron and Darius' bodies. Pray for Ophelia, an Angel Food customer, that she is feeling better soon. Pray for my sister Ann Sheppard that she changes the life she's leading.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Pray for our friend who are expecting, for our friend who had a surgical procedure to ready her for motherhood. Our friend battling cancer for the second time. Our family & friends near and far. May everyone be thankful for life Christ has given us.--Yvette & Eric H.
  • Diana W., food addiction.--James & Jennifer W.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K. and Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., my parents (Bill & Kathy), a new job for my mom (Kathy), my new job!--Aprille M. N.
  • Prayer for family, especially for Beau and Meagan during separation; prayer for peace & discernment.--Elizabeth G.
  • Pray that I get a transfer to a Walmart in New Jersey.--Morgan Y.
  • Wife's health during pregnancy & health of our unborn child and children.--Joshua H.
  • Thanksgiving for my family, for their support, strength, love and confort. Yolanda V.
  • Pray that God provides a way for fulfilling the monetary commitment He led me to make. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!--Pat B.
  • Prayers for Trey's & Jen's work week. Prayers for Janet Nufer, seeking a new job. Praises for God's work in and around SSB, and for the next three years, that God would continue to guide all of the details of SSB and TCC growth.--Williams
  • Financial-Family-Salvation-Julie's salvation-Sue's healing for hip problem.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Please pray for my son Alex. He has a "stomach bug." or something! Invite: Cynthia & Matt's family
  • Caleb is having an MRI Tuesday. Please pray that the Lord heals his seizures and the problem gets fixed.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Blake H.: Job; Pete F; April H: depression, Mec C.: find his way.--Clarissa C.
  • My neighbor who has suffered from a stroke and has 2 small children. continued prayers for our friend who lost his eye last week.--Heather G.
  • Pray for Heather, Laryn, Audrey & Colin, daughter and grandchildren to return to God and church, putting Him first in their lives.--Sharlon L. P.
  • Marsha F. She will be having surgery soon.--Sara R.
  • For me to be safe during my trip to Canada. For Logan to be loved and safe with Sandye while I am in Canada.--Angie C.

No comments: