Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 25th, 2007

  • I thank God for answered prayer--i.e., the service today requesting that people with specific needs to stand and receive prayer over those needs! Praise God!!!--Pat B.
  • Michael is sick this morning. Please remember him in your prayers.--Pat D.
  • Financial--Family members' salvation (Julie's salvation-daughter-in-law), Sue's hip needs healing.--Larry & Sue T.
  • Prayers for Trey's deli and the plumbing problems. For direction and clear guidance for Trey's vision for the future of te company. For Jay C. and Caroline C. For Dawn & Derek J.--Williams, T., J., N. & E.
  • Pray for our family & friends, mothers to be, my brother to want to live life drug free! For surgery Eric will have Dec 11. For all seeking the true spirit of giving.--Yvette & Eric H.
  • Pray for Richard O. to get better from his back pain.--Jo & Michael S.
  • Pray I get healthy, less pain.--Austin P.
  • My son, Christopher M., is in Iraq.--Sharon M.
  • Pray for peace on earth. For everyone to be saved.--Tommy O.
  • Pray for closure re: our home in CA. Pray for strength in parenting our son. Pray for wisdom for Greg & me.--McArdle
  • Thank you, Lord! Keep me close to you.--Yolanda V.
  • I would like prayers for good health for our baby due in March.--Lisa H.
  • For my sisster Tricia--continued proof in her life of the goodness of God. Provide a witness that she really admires and respects that she would make the decision to have Christ as her Savior.--Fred & Sandy R.
  • Friends and family of Roy T. who recently passed away after a two-year bout with cancer.--Heath T.
  • Pray for my daughter Heather and grandchildren Lauryn Audrey and Colin to focus on God and return to church and connection group.--Sharon L. P.
  • Mom has a third interview at Freescale on Monday.--Heather G.
  • Continued prayers for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family, Henry & Mary P., my parents Bill & Kathy, me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Caleb's MRI results come back repairable.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Please pray for some peace of mind as we approach our upcoming move.--Marisela B.
  • For safety in travel this week from Thanksgiving weekend. For God to prepare the hearts of those we are inviting to the next series @ TCC. For skillful hands which will inject my back on Tuesday. Pray for God to give me peace! For a "good" brain MRI.--Maggie W.

No comments: