Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 11th, 2007

  • Pray for our veterans and their families. Pray for my joints to feel better. Pray for our church and its members to make a great impact in folks' lives.--Austin P.
  • I want to thank God and all with TCC who prayed for me and a new "home." I have moved into apts in Kyle and won't have to move San Marcos. God is never late!--Sharon L. P.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda . & Kachmarsky Family. Mary & Henry P., Kathy & Bill Robertson (my parents). Open the doors of opportunity for my mom (Kathy) in her job.--Aprille M. N.
  • Infection to heal and not return.--Susan M.
  • Our company for all the adversities that are coming our way.--Lesley C.
  • Praise! Tom got a job. Thanks for the prayers.--Angie C.
  • A. & C. Hammonds will find an appropriate caregiver and there's a positive solution to the situation with their current childcare giver.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • We praye for our dear friends who are expecting. All our families near & far. Also in prayer for a confused soul full of anger and impatience to see the wisdom of a caring heart of friend just wanting happiness for them.--Yvette & Ernie H.
  • Where God wants me and what he wants me to do.--Sandye Z.
  • Praise and thanks for my new job.--Rafael M.
  • I got attacked by ants; they hurt really bad.--Courtney
  • For my cousin to be cured of autism but if if he wasn't, I'd still love him like my brother or myself.--Andres O.
  • Please pray for the health and finances of our family.--Kimberly C.
  • Travels this week: Cookie to Mississippi, Jennifer to Houston. Continued prayers for SSB. Continued prayers for work decisions for Trey and Jen; for Joe's EEOC claim.--The Williams
  • Bobby S., Gordon & Nancy W., Jay & Caroline C.
  • Caleb's test results to come back in our favor and repairable.--Tom & Becca T.
  • My great grandma passed away last night. She was a powerful little lady. I'm so glad I got to know her and have her in my life for 36 years.--Connie R.
  • Marisa K. found a lump in her breast. Going in for testing on the 12th. Also, pray to help her have good health days during this as she suffers from lupus.--Blaine & Kate DeL.
  • My sister Ginella in Iraq, for her everyday safety.--Sara R.
  • Our friend Glen P. wh lost his eye this week. For super servant Saturday and all those wo volunteer and help out our neighbors.--Heather G.
  • Please continue to pray for freedom from the albatross we still own in Ca. Pray for patience in parenting.--McArdles
  • Please pray for the continued growth of my company the Lord has blessed me with. Please pray the Lord will invade the souls and hearts of my children with his love.--Greg McA.
  • Pray for my niece Edna, who will be receiving treatments for ankylosing spondilities and is expecting results of test for stomach cancer. Pray for God to work in the hearts of my friend Esther's grown children for them to love and honor their mom. Pray for the neurologist to determine the cause of my returning headaches, pray for all the families as they gather together during Thanksgiving week, for all to remember that God is our Provider and He wants us to love one another, pray for our troops in harm's way as they protect our freedoms.--Maggie W.

No comments: