Saturday, October 6, 2007

September 23rd, 2007

  • Linda M. - (marriage); Esteban C. - cancer free; Esteban C. III - favor, finances and healing heart; Lisa S. - marriage; Paul J. - brotherly love.--Caroline C.
  • I need the right home in the right area; please pray for my family situation.--Tami M.
  • Please pray for my co-worker Amy W., for God to reveal his purpose for her life. She says she is atheist.--David M.
  • Pray for our connection group and for my new company.--Greg & Sherri McA.
  • Leslie Z., coworker, lost uncle; Linda, friend, relationship troubles; for my co-workers/look for open doors.--James J.
  • New relationships; stressful week w/school.--Samantha W.
  • Pray for Jordan B.'s family to find a home; pray for Amanda M. to heal from being attached at school (physical and mental), for my co-workers/look for open doors.--Jana R.
  • Please pray for my son Nathan and decisions he is making or may make.--Randy D.
  • For Jay and Carolina C., he had 4th stroke, strength for Caroline as caregiver; Ann C., breast cancer; Rory S., Iraq; 2nd tour.--Cookie & Joe W.
  • Help me get well; I have a staph infection on my chest, for my co-workers/look for open doors.--Austin P.
  • For Jennifer R. and family to come to TCC., for my co-workers/look for open doors--Vanessa P.
  • Thanksgiving--for baby Abby; her surgery went very well.--Patti W.
  • Julie's salvation; 2 nieces' salvation; financial; healing in my body (Sue); John's business to prosper., for my co-workers/look for open doors.--Larry & Sue T.
  • co-worker., /look for open doors.--Sid G.
  • Travel mercies for Joe.--Melanie B.
  • For Esperanza, cancer healing; my sister Matty, desire to live; for my planning to start a group; for Steve & Pat, health.--Maggie W.
  • Pray for our family.--Nathaniel P.
  • Prayers for Dan & Tiffany, for Dawn & Derek, for Trey's Aunt Carolien & Uncle Jay, fo preparations for Something So Big.--The T. Williams Family
  • Pray for Heather's back and also for me. I was layed off from my job.--Suzanne G.
  • Pray for my back as it is trying to heal from a bulging disc.; for my co-workers/look for open doors.--Heather G.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., James' ulcers; me to move forward.--Aprille J. N.
  • For my co-workers/look for open doors.--Sylvia O.,Jeanette R. , Misty C., Heath, Karen A., Mandy P., Kathy R., Samantha S., Chris & Kristina B., Rick & Tricia R, David M., Laura McC., Lesley C., Blaine & Kate Del., Angie C., Jo & Michael S., Pam P.

No comments: