Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 21st, 2007

  • I'm still trying to secure a fulltime career. Praise--- Ricky's grades are up!--Netty G.
  • We ask you to pray for our friend wo is battling cancer the second time. We also ask you to keep our friends who are expecting healthy and at peace (Deleons, Ely's and Fosters).--Eric H. & Yvette
  • My father is diabetic and is going to have an angiogram next week to check the condition of his heart. Pray that everything goes ok.--Tom & Becca T.
  • Please pray for the growth of our connection group and for the wisdom to teach and learn.--McArdle
  • Continued prayers for the job hunt for mom. Also, for everyone on the SSB team and to Cole and Zak and their families.--Heather G.
  • Pray that my husband's heart will be touched to take lead in spiritual matters.--Jo S.
  • Sammy E. is in the hospital in a coma. I pray she comes out awake and strong.--Alex McG.
  • That Dale would be able to come away from the depression that continues to hold on. That I would have more patience.--Karen M.
  • Sammy E. is in a coma. Father is David; brother is Brian C.--Tami M.
  • Keep me on the right path for me and my kids and to get closer to the Lord and allowing different people in my life.--Beverly V.
  • Lisa S-Business; Brittan - salvation; James J. - healing/business; Paul J. - restoration of family; Esteban C. Jr/III - business, healing; Darren D. - healing & salvation; Rosemary T. - healing/finances/marriage.--Caroline C.
  • My boss; Shannon and her boyfriend, they are having a lot of personal problems.--Mary R.
  • Praise: Trey got 3rd in sparring @ nationals.--Joe & Cookie W.
  • My cousin, Josh P., is in Iraq for a second tour and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder. Just pray for safety and a safe return.--Chrystal C.
  • Praise Report: Bill and Nancy received a new free car that they needed. SaSandra W. was rehired at her previous place of employment in another capacity. Praise God! Stacey Del-J.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K., Mrs. Mary K., quick recovery from surgery, Mary & Henry, James, my job situation that new doors of opportunity would open.--Arpille M. N.
  • Prayer for my parents. They need physical strength after chemo and radiation.--Maria O.
  • For all the prayer requests that were prayed over and for the faith God will answer according to HIS will. For Something So Big to bring spiritual revelations.--Maggie W.
  • My sister...that everything goes ok for her in N. C. and a safe trip back to Iraq.--Sara R.

No comments: