Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 16th, 2007

  • Healing for my family, mom, son Steven & myself, Perez Family, Johnson Family, co-workers, extended family & students.--Caroline C.
  • For parents.--Jordan B.
  • For discernment of God's will and to not be confused by our own. For our children, that the Lord will continually place godly people and situations in their daily lives. For peace in our home (2/12 families). For strength and commitment in marriage.--Dutch & Tina F.
  • Please continue to pray for Sandi's healing.--Braun F.
  • Peace, understanding better communication in our home.--Netty
  • Continue to pray that God blesses our union. He has blessed me with a precious gift: my wife Nelli.--Nathaniel P.
  • Giving thanks and praise for answered prayers.--James J.
  • Pray for a smooth move Thursday1 Pray for a huge group for Greg & me to host.--Sherri McA.
  • That God would help Dale to find a way. And show us how to make ends meet this year. Karen lost work; pray for more work.--Dale & Karen M.
  • Please pray for Jennifer and Lucas R. on their move to a smaller home.--Sara R.
  • Focus for church, family, school.--Alicia R.
  • I am trying to find a new "home" in the next few weeks. I am waiting on financial info, taking longer than planned. Please lift me up in prayer for God to guide me to my new "home."--Sharon L. P.
  • Continued prayers for Dr. Lincoln. Strength during chemo. My mom Sharon is trying to find a home, pray for financial ability.--Heather W.
  • Please pray for my cousin Casey who was accidently shot in the leg by his friend.--Harley H.
  • Praise the Lord...was approved for financial aide to help w/the cost of new medicine.--Susan C.
  • Brother-in-law's brother killed in a motorcycle accident. Hit and run but man was caught.--Bill & Nancy
  • Job & growth.--Sid G.
  • Julie's salvation; Sue's healing for a stomach ulcer; financial; 2 nieces' salvation.--Larry & Sue T.
  • I would like prayer for my business and that God would show me how to balance my relationship with him and my family, as well as my business.--Lesley C.
  • For my friend, having a small family problem; pray that it works out.--Nondyn W.
  • For Steve-health; for Diane, financial needs, provisions from God; for Esperanza, cancer; God's supernatural healing; for TCC, God's teaching to be received and put into practice.--Maggie W.
  • My friend Michele H. diagnosed with cancer this past Monday. Already doing chem all this week. Pray for her and her husband, Robert.--Karen A.
  • My father needs prayer for physical strength; complete healing for his pain and financial blessings.--Maria O.
  • Pray for guidance with our new group and to bring our son here from California.--Greg & Sherri McA.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K, Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., James' ulcers (open heart and mind), my job situation.--Aprille M. N.
  • Thanks for the answer of prayers for the sale of the house in Austin.--Dan B.
  • Pray for me and my job, as my responsibilities are about to increase. Pray for my family life, as these changes may be difficult.--Sylvia O.
  • New baby cousin, new relationships.--Sam W.
  • I've really made big steps to become a better son to our Lord. Thanks to this church for helping.--Austin P.

No comments: