Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 14th, 2007

  • For Vanessa Rossler - cancer.--Jeremiah & Ashley P.
  • Struggling with fear and anxiety due to being completely broke, w/no income and the need to get around and gas.--Laura C.
  • To commit myself to my workout program.--Austin P.
  • Roy T., my father fighting cancer.--Heath T.
  • That I find a good job with benefits and get money for college and solve the situation with my kids.--Rafael M.
  • For Daniel's (baby) sleep habits. Having a real rough time at night.--Braun
  • Prayers for Jen & Trey as we travel from10/17-10/24; pray specifically that while we are away, there will not be any crises at work or home and that everything will be smooth and peaceful while we are not there to handle things.--Williams, J., T., N. & E.
  • Pray for Rita and Samara for a healthy recovery.--Jason W.
  • Pray for God to show me where and what to do after losing my job. Pray for the students at Gary Job Corps. Pray for all the staff who lost their job last week.--LaSandra W.
  • Pray that God would restore our family to wholeness and wellness and He would straighten the path for my sons.--McArdle
  • My friend Michele H. going through her second round of chemo.--Karen A.
  • For a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby, due May 2nd.--Susan M.
  • Financial, Julie's salvation, 2 nieces' salvation and their families. Healing for Larry and I.--Sue T.
  • I pray for focus on God's love, timing and His will for my life and where it is going. I am still praying for a new "home," a place to lay my head!.--Sharon L. P.
  • Coninued prayers for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky family, Mary K., gallbladder surgery, Mary & Henry P., James' ulcers, me. May God open doors of opportunity for a new job.--Aprille M. N.
  • For business.--Lisa S.; Praise Report: Dad's surgery, successful; Richard D., healing, guidance; Paul, salvation; Caroline C.--James J.
  • For people to come to my bible study group. For Something So Big. For my friend Esther. For Gabriel and Ami's marriage.--Maggie W.
  • For Lisa S., pass work exam; James J. , work opportunity; Esteban C. III, employment; Paul J., restoration with family; Brittany W., salvation; Linda M., marriage; Hector R., salvation, Kirk G., deliverance from alcohol; John & Gloria J., marriage.--Caroline C.
  • Pray for John F. as he recovers from a heart attack and surgery to remove a blockage affecting his heart. Lift up the TCC during this campaign.--Stacey DeL-J.
  • Pray for my mother who was recently laid off. She is stressing about her money situation. Pray for my friend Sl who will undergo final surgery on his kidneys to freeze the cancer.--Heather G.
  • Pray for mine and Kate Del.' s pregnancy.--Larissa & Justin E.

No comments: