Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 28th, 2007

  • For April H., find a job; C. Arias, work.--Clarissa C.
  • Pray for Beverley V. and her children.--Sara R.
  • Aubrey, sick.--McLaughlins
  • I need daily encouragement, strength. I know my God is here but want Him to fill me and strengthen me so that I can be one to do all things: Glorify Him, to serve Him and be there for my family, my children.--Amelia G.P.
  • Help me find someone worthy of God and my daughter and I.--Deborah A.
  • Vision and Faith.--Isidrio G.
  • Please pray for my family...Dierschkes' financial stress, health and let God shine through.--Carrie D.
  • Pray for daughter Morgan, moving to New Jersey. Needs to get her job transfer.--Jana R.
  • That I completely rededicate my life to Jesus and to serve him, that I be protected and covered in His blood.--Samantha J.
  • Father-in-law's fight w/cancer; mother's health.--Tammy T.
  • Tough decisions and new relationships.--Sam W.
  • Dennis' hermia surgery on Thursday. Pray for his safety in the hands of his surgeon. Pray for a speedy recovery and minimal pain.--Dennis & Lisa S.
  • Tom (my hubby) to find another job this week.--Angie C.
  • My new job.--James N.
  • Please pray for the health of our family and our marriage and career paths (that we are on the right ones.).--Kimberly C.
  • That we will get the volunteers we need for childcare next Sunday!--Frances G.
  • My aunt, Camile B., just found out she has cancer.--Melinda E.
  • Pray my sons will discover the love of God and desire to follow His Word.--McArdle
  • Please pray for balance in my life as an employee, mom, wife, friend and servant.--Pam P.
  • Pray for Esther and her family, whose brother Rudy went to be with Jesus. Pray for Josh, wounded in Iraq. Pray for Diane, who has new kidney problems stemming from diabetes. For SSB commitments.--Maggie W.
  • Trave mercies for my inlaws and parents as they return home after my baptism. Pray that we can get Britney back on track, healthwise.--Joe & Melanie B.
  • My friend Bella lost her mother last Sunday to Alzheimer. Also, for my mom who has another interview this week.--Heather G.
  • Pray for my daughter, Heather, and my grandchildren, Lauryn, Audrey & Colin, for their return to God and a strong focus on their personal faith and walk. Please pray that I will be accepted through my application for my new "home."--Sharon L. P.
  • Wisdom for parenting my 16-year-old. She's doing fine but she's asked me questions about college choices, relationships and life after high school.--Alma M.

No comments: