Monday, September 3, 2007

August 26th, 2007

  • Please pray for my son Isaac's arm and hand to get better due to his stroke. Please pray for his brain to continue healing.--S. Richardson
  • Pray for me and my family; for His guidance, His protection, in pending divorce and potentially moving from residence. A. G. T.
  • Julie's salvation, financial, John's business to proser, healing for Sue's stomach ulcer.--Larry & Sue T.
  • I am searching for a new "home" for me to live, to move on into the next part of my life's journey. I need prayer to know where God is leading me.--S.L. Peal.
  • Pray for Dave's work and our home to sell.--B. McL.
  • To be led by the Holy Spirit.--M. B. Taylor
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family; Mary and Henry P., my parents Bill & Kathy, James' ulcers.--A. M. Newhart

No comments: