Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 9th, 2007

  • Moved to Kyle; looking for a new church home.--Pat T.
  • The Office.--Michael A. McN.
  • FBC Kyle is going through a tough time of transition. Please pray for unity and focus.--Kathy W-S
  • I pray for God to give me strength through this hard time in my life.--Sarah R.
  • Pray to all in need, sick or lost sight.--Sid G.
  • Dave's work.--Dave & B. McL.
  • My kids to be very close to God, Jesus. Be happy, do very well in school, to be content. A house to live in, a great place to live, neighborhood. What city will I live in in a month.--Tami M.
  • Please continue to pray for Sandi that she will be mobile to return to work this week.--Braun F.
  • Healing for Brad O., my grandchildren Colin & Audrey's father. His appendix ruptured and has a serious infection and is in the hospital on strong antibiotics.--Sharon L. P.
  • Stress.--James W.
  • A healthy pregnancy.--Larissa & Justin E.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K. and Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., James, me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Please continue to pray for a buyer for our CA home.--Grgy & Sherri McA.
  • Financial, work relationships, my personal relationships.--Amy S.
  • Keep me and my job and relationship w/my boss in your prayers.--Jeanette R.
  • That Bill's printer will work soon and his business will grow. That my doctor's appt will bring positive rsults if it's God's will.--Bill and Nancy
  • Please pray for my sister Tricia--salvation and to find a job.--Fred and Sandy R.
  • My niece Krista's newbory baby Abby is having surgery tomorrow. Pray for Abby, Krista & Fred Moore and her doctors.--Patti W.
  • Please pray for our neighbor Sylvester; will have his kidney removed due to cancer.--Heather G.
  • Financial; Julie's salvation; 2 nieces' salvation; John's business to continue to prosper; healing for me.--Sue T.
  • Continued prayers for Ann C. and Gaye F., dealing w/chemo for breast cancer; prayer for Brandon J.'s friend dying from cancer; prayers for forgiveness & willingness to forgive throughout our lives, prayers for work/life/family balance.--Williams
  • Pray for Esperanza N., my cousin, who has cancer in the lung, kidney and blood; has been healed from colon cancer prev., pray for her to stay in faith and trust that God will heal her. Pray for Tom who may have had a stroke. Pray for Steve and Patti as they restart their life in California.--Maggie W.

No comments: