Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 2nd, 2007

  • Open my mind to God.--James N.
  • For my husband as he serves soon to go to Afghanistan.--L. Migot
  • Give Sherri and L the wisdom to start and develop a new group for parents of teens.--Greg McA.
  • For my children.--Melissa T.
  • Everyone needs prayer.--Sara R.
  • For my husband T. to find Christ, to believe, to have fellowship w/other men at the church.--Angie C.
  • Peace from a break-up.--Alicia R.
  • Pray that everything is okay with my house situation. Need different better job.--Victoria C.
  • Praise!! Moving to Buda and B. gets to go to Hays HS.--Sherri & Brandon McA.
  • Thank you, Jesus!--Yolanda H.
  • My Grandma, Nancy P., has alzheimer's and is in ICU. May be having mini-heart attacks. Blood sugar and blood pressure are sky-high.--Chrystal C.
  • Financial; Julie's salvation-John's business to pick up and prosper; two nieces' salvation; healing for me; healing for Larry!--Sue T.
  • Pray for my son and his situation (Nathan).--Randy D.
  • Praises: Trey's parents have moved to Kyle; Jen's promotion official; prayers for organization of "Something So Big" and prayers for Cole/Zake and their families as we begin.--Williams, J. T. N. & E
  • Alex took a header on his bike. He's pretty banged up with stitches in his head. Needs a purpose.--Kathy R.
  • Pray for me and daughter; having hard time.--Linda A.
  • Pray for Steve and Patti's return to life in California.--Maggie W.
  • Beginning of school and safe travel for family.--Samantha W.
  • For strength to resist the worldly temptatins.--Mandy P.
  • Please keep my connection group in pryers. We are going through some changing times.--Jeanette R.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry P., my parents Bill & Kathy, James' ulcers; me.--Aprille M. N.
  • Praise: my mother has started radiation and things are going well. Her hair is growing back beautifully. Praise!--Maria O.
  • Healing for my cousin, Robyn, who has a mass in her brain. Waiting for MRI results.--Sharon L. P.

No comments: