Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 10th, 2007

  • Pray to receive from God. - Odelia A.
  • Pray for David & Ruth M. and their new addition, David Matthew, to their family. - Heather G.
  • Pray for Rick/medical testing. Pray for relationships. - Amy S.
  • Pray for my connection group, for unity and understanding. - Jeanette R.
  • Going through divorce. - Dyan & Sean W.
  • Pray for my uncle John and my friend Richard C. - Christina H.
  • Pray that famlies dealing with divorce find the peace and mercy of Christ, specifically James, torn between living with his dad or his mom. Let James speak up. - Pat B.
  • Inspiration and skills at work. - Dan B.
  • If it's God's will, pray I will get the job I'm interviewing for on Wednesday @ 8:15. Also, for the California house to sell. - Sherri McA.
  • Pray for job search for a teaching position. - Tina M.
  • New to the area and looking for a new church home (family). Please pray for my family as we make this move from Michigan to Texas. - Ray G.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda Kachmarsky and Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry Pascucci, me - allergic reaction and swelling in my legs. - Aprille M. N.
  • Pray that we would be open to what God wants for us in our lives. That we would be able to get "done" the things that weigh so heavily in our lives. Please also pray for Joshua as he is trying to start a new ministry. He has been "taken up" by a church in Abilene to begin this new adventure in his life. We are praying that God will allow him to begin this wonderful new adventure with a "position of pay." - Dale & Karen M.
  • Please pray for me in my search for a new job. Please pray God leads me to what is best for the kids and me. - Sarah Power
  • Please pray for my parents to focus on they have a son and for my father to focus on life and not my mom, and to help me with my school. - James P.
  • Continued prayers that Joe & Cookie's house will sell quickly and for a great price....so that their transition and move to Kyle can also happen quickly. Prayers for Jen & Trey--work, priorities, balance in life! - Williams Family
  • My grandma is getting surgery because she has a tumor in her kidney on June 18th. - Kelsi R.
  • I'm having terrible back pain and can't seem to remedy the ailment. - Nathaniel P.
  • Pray for me that God softens my heart toward Kerri A. and Richard V. Pray for strength and endurance for Aaron this week @ work. - Stacey DeL-J.

No comments: