Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 17th, 2007

  • Pray for my family...the Cano Family. We lost our uncle this week, the remaining Patriarch of the family of four generations. - Christine H.
  • We need God & Jesus in our life. - Liz S.
  • Please pray for Raul Pacheco's recovery from construction jobsite tragic accident. Pray for better marriage communications. Thanks to TCC and Lord Jesus. - Sarah W.
  • Pray for Dan's job interview on June 21st and to find right childcare for Abby (20 months). - Dan & Tiffany K.
  • Coping w/divorce, moving, etc. Need hope. - Dyan W.
  • Pray for a much needed blessing with unexpected moving expenses. - Ray G.
  • Continued prayer for Amanda K. & Kachmarsky Family, for Mary & Henry P., extra prayer of blessings for my stepfather, Bill R. - April M. N.
  • Pray for marriage, family and me. - Michael W.
  • Thank you, Heavenly Father, for all that you do and keeping on doing in our lives. Happy Father's Day, Father! - Silvano & Elsa
  • My father is healing from his heart procedure on Friday, June 15th. Thanks to everyone who prayed for his health and continued prayers for a full recovery. - Heather C.
  • Pray for our daughter Serena and husband Taylor as they make decisions about work. Pray for our other daughter Dena to find a good job that is pleasing to the Lord. - Lucia C.
  • Continue praying for Tina to find a teaching position. She had 2 interviews this past week. - Terry & Tina M.
  • Pray for my cousin Diane K., from New Orleans, that she received Christ last week as she sat throuough the service twice! - Karen A.
  • Pray for my son in Montana. He needs God to come into his life. - Suzanne G.
  • Pray for Financial and Julie's salvation. - Larry & Sue T.
  • Pray for Family and wife. - Wade F.
  • Pray for my family/student at Job Corps, Xavier's heart, mother, sister, new baby. - LaSandra Watson
  • Continue to ask God to heal me from my surgery 5 weeks ago. Pray for the protection of my children and for the continued peace in my family. Pray for our troops and for God to give them strength. - Samantha J.
  • God provides some of the grant money my daughter needs to go to a private school. - Alicia R.
  • Praise the Lord! I got the job! Please sell the CA house, Lord! - Sherri McA.
  • Pray for healing for Dr. Lincoln w/pediatric Junction. She has breast cancer and will continue to work. Pray for her loved ones and staff. - Sharon L. P.
  • Please pray for Monique D. for healing in her back. Please pray for our son Martin M. and staph infection. - Mrs. Alice M.
  • Please play for safe trip w/teens to Illinois next Saturday. - Bill and Nancy
  • Pray for my parents, for the shop to do well and for my dad to find another installer to help with the work and for me to be able to trust God more. - James P.
  • Pray for friends. - James Johnson
  • For me during Mega Sports camp - Frances G.
  • Please pray for the quick sale of our house in Austin. Has been on the market since Novem ber. - Melissa B.
  • Pray for my son and our relationship. That we are brought back together. Praise for the woman God has sent into my life and the growth of our small group. - Randy D.
  • Pray for all the fathers in the war zones, for their safety and for the 2 soldiers who are currently missing. For Cody & Sgt. Michael Burns. For the fathers in our church to become Godly examples. - Maggie W.
  • Thanksgiving for good health for Couper. - Patti W.
  • Pray for traveling mercies this coming Saturday as we go on vacation. Pray for all the people involved in the Mega Sports Camp this week. - Stacey DeL-J.
  • Aunt Janie had surgery a while back and she is doing great. Pray for Aunt Janie, Mamaw & Papa are ill, for family and friends, to pay off all bills, to pay off chapter 13, to refinance my mortgage, to help me help my kids, to keep help me help Dad, who is ill. Make his heart strong, mind, body and soul.
  • For the family of JoAnn Schnelle, who passed away this week. - Blaine & Kate DeL.
  • Pray for the family of Mary's sister, Hilda Oralia A., from Laredo, who passed away this week. - Alex & Mary R.

No comments: