Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 24th, 2007

  • Continued prayers for Alex and Mary Rodriguez as they are grieving as they are grieving for the loss of Mary's sister.--Heather G.
  • Please pray for my aunt; she found out she has kidney cancer and she is having her kidney remved on Tuesday, June 26th. - Romeo & Marissa B.
  • Please pray for Dennis Conrad who has just had triple bypass surgery, and the Goodman Family that just lost their father and husband. - Lizza K.
  • Pray for my sister who is having surgery next month to remove tumor. - Isay C.
  • Continued prayer for: Amanda Kachmarsky and Kachmarsky Family, Mary and Henry P. and my family. - Aprille M. N.
  • Continued prayers for a good and quick sale of Trey's parents's house; continued prayers for changes for the better at Jen's job; prayers for Donita-health.
  • Prayer for a sound decision re: debt and helping our connection group. - Suzzanne G.
  • Prayer for myself and family to make it through our current emotional, legal and physical problems.- Victoria C.
  • Still hoping house in California will sell soon. - Sherri McA., Mike, Brandon. - Sherri McA.
  • That Dale would have a safe trip over the next 2 weeks and that Karen would be able to get priorities redone. For Joshua and his brand new ministry. - Dale & Karen M.
  • I am having anxiety attacks...still, especially when I drive on the highway. - Maria O.
  • Prayer for a safe travel for Andrew and Joshua. For a renewed life in my marriage. Strength and wisdom in my job. - D. Buchanan
  • Julie's Salvation! Financial. Friend lost baby (Dawn) Needs prayer. - Larry & Sue T.
  • Pray that the move I am making is the correct thing. That my kid adjusts well. Pray for Amanda to get direction in her life. - Wade F.
  • Pray for our daughter Madison for God to protect her and keep her safe. - Walker Family.
  • Pray for my sister to be safe this summer with her dad. - Alicia W.
  • Pray for my "x" mother in law Janet Rehan. She's been in the hospital for a week. Pray for healing and her salvation. - Frances G.
  • Please pray for my friend, Ann Keeton, who was recently diagnosed w/breast cancer and is starting chemotherapy this week. - Harley H.
  • Prayer: to be completely debt-free by 2010. - Ed B.
  • Pray for my family, friends and enemies. Help me to be a better person for you (God) through others. - Patrick H.
  • Pray for good job, need a home by October, money, bills. - Nita G.
  • My brother (Bruce) is having a hard time in his life right now. Just found out his best friend (Nick) killed himself 2 days ago. Please pray for Bruce and for his friends' family.-Kelli G.
  • Prayer for me: I am going away for school for the army, leaving July 13th and returning Dec. 13th. Pray that I succeed and that my wife and kids would be watched over while I am away. - Juan M. `

No comments: