Monday, May 10, 2010

May 9th 2010

  1. C.W.--Please pray for Buck and his family . . . his mother isn't doing well and might not make through the night. Thanks, y'all!
  2. C.W.--Just heard from Buck - his mother, Mary died this morning. Please pray for God's peace and comfort for the family as they grieve.
  3. J.D.G.--Add one of Caleb's friends to the prayer list. Her name is Angie. She and her mom were in a bad car accident, and Angie is in a coma at Dell's Children Hospital with bleeding on her brain. Please pray!!
  4. C.H.--Please pray for my coworker David; his pass family member passed away on Monday and his funeral is tomorrow.
  5. J.&S.H.--Thank you for your prayers for Charlie's surgery. Everything went very well! Thank you for all the wonderful moms!
  6. D.R.--Family.
  7. B.F.--My son Russell serving his military @ Afghanistan; praying for Cindy and her family and my family too! Praying TSDOF Students & staffs.
  8. G.&G.T.--Tori, Oralia, my home, Olive, Samantha, Eva, Gilbert.
  9. R.&A.W.--Summer is coming, pray for a smooth summer for all who work outside and inside, for that matter!
  10. D.&F.M.--Praise God for Faye's healing, for Dean's renewed strength, for unforeseen people to help finish God's work on the new location.
  11. L.N.--My stepsister has a cough, not a bad one, but she says it hurts when she coughs.
  12. A.M.--Prayer for those who are seeking God or thinking of seeking God today. Praise God, Valerie is at church today.
  13. K.W.--Please pray for my husband Brett to open his heart for God. Thanks. God bless you!
  14. R.&D.C.--Prayer for sale or renting of our house.
  15. S.M.--Pray that we have everything needed for approval/qualifications on a house (they are reviewing our papers).
  16. M.P.--That my family would have a good week. That I would do well on my Spanish test.
  17. B.&F.G.--Pay for my stepmother and her mother Barbara. She had cancer removed from lymph nodes this week.
  18. S.R.--To be able to do co-op and volleyball. To move co-op on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  19. K.H.--Elizabeth, job; Cathryn, graduation & army; Dyana, job.
  20. T.T.--For my sister & brother-in-law to connect w/God and bring them peace & love in their marriage.
  21. M.A.--For God to guide me in my new job. Praise-I passed all my tests! Thank you for the prayers!
  22. G.S.--Would like info on Women of Faith Conference. Pray for my family to come back to God. Is there still hope for my teenagers to change. I know that in God there is.
  23. C.A.--My work family, Eden Hill communities. Several have cancer. My daughter is trying to quit smoking.
  24. J.F.--For my father Madaleno who is in the hospital. His kidneys are not working properly and he is having surgery tomorrow.
  25. T.B.--Thank you just for being here! Pray for Deb.
  26. S.McC.--Friend/coworker suffering from lifetime chronic ailment that has flared up recently.
  27. M.W.--Please pray for my friend Esther. She needs a job where she does have to travel and be gone from home so long at a time. Also, for her sister Maggie who is having major stomach surgery.

No comments: