Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 2nd 2010

  1. M.B.--Stephanie is asking for prayer for herself and Jason and Baby Charlie. Charlie will be getting tubes in his ears on Thursday. Patience and peace for all.
  2. MW.--Pray for post-surgical supernatural healing for Rocio and Cissy.
  3. Y.V.--Please pray for Christopher. He is scheduled for surgery on Friday but he is congested with a low-grade fever and this could cause surgery to be postponed. Please pray for healing.
  4. S.M.--I pray for everyone that is struggling right now, that they will feel God's love & have peace.
  5. W.M.--Continue to pray for my house & my children's guidance.
  6. M.Family--Dave's work. Praise for friends that came today.
  7. L.S.--Niece to church regularly. Carol-macular degeneration. My financial situation.
  8. S.W.--Pray for my mom's husband Walter. Has prostate cancer. Also, my brother Austin. Just needs to know God is in his life and here for him.
  9. A.G.--My second cousin in Mexico was killed by the drug violence going on in Juarez. Pray for his family and everyone in Juarez being affected by this violence.
  10. V.Family--Our son Trey has follow-up appointment 3 years after surgery; pray that his head is healed.
  11. A.R.--school, the church building, my step-mom's baby.
  12. M.W.--Praise & Glory to God for His miracles. Pray for Rocio-healing from surgery. Continue to pray for Thelma's mom, Diego, Judy, Alfred, Christina. Pray for our military. Pray for church bldg progress and completion. Pray for those in my family who are not saved.
  13. A.W.--1) Ronnie & her baby: that her family will understand. 2) For "mommy" that you will just help her make the right decision.
  14. A.W.--Pray for the continuation of a great spring into summer. Very busy time of year for us.
  15. B.F.--Praying military at Iraq & Afghanistan. My family and Cindy's family. Frieda needs a job /fulltime.
  16. B.&F.G.--Please pray for the new church bldg, that it would get completed in God's time.
  17. M.P.--That I'll stay focused n school these last 4 wks.
  18. E.C.--Friends Keifer, Selina, Pamela, John David, Barina, Angelina, cousin Alex in jail, family health, school, job, managers.
  19. R.M.--Praise just praise.
  20. Y.V.--Continue to heal my Christopher, take away his pain. Bless him and protect him. Guide me, Lord. Financial concerns, school concerns.
  21. D.R.--Please pray for our family, our new baby & my stepson. Pray for our BIG move & volunteers.
  22. K.H.--Dyana, job, needs one.
  23. S.H.--Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for all your prayers as we looked for new childcare! We found someone who is a great fit!
  24. M.A.--I pass the series 63. I'm struggling financially but would like to give my time and attend financial classes.
  25. J.A.--Please pray for Stratton. He is sick alot. Please pray for him to stay well and build his immunities. Also, for us to attend church and grow close to God.
  26. M.W.--PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE to God! My daughter's friend's baby, Diego, goes home today from the hospital! This is a baby who was not supposed to live but God knew otherwise after hearing all those prayers! Thank you for praying!

No comments: