Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week of Jan 31st 2010

  1. C.&J.W.--My niece just called to tell me her granddaughter, Angel has been admitted to the Tippah County Hospital in Ripley, MS. She has a fever of 105 and they haven't been able to determine where it's coming from. Angel says she isn't hurting and doesn't feel bad. She is 5 and does know how to explain an "owie" . . . Please pray for this precious little girl.
  2. C.P.--Gary is requesting prayer for his son's friend Reed who will be having brain surgery this Friday in Houston.
  3. M.W.--Please pray for Walter and Sandi. They were involved in a vehicle accident last night on their way to appreciation dinner.
  4. I.G.--Help me with obedience in my life.
  5. S.H.--For Jason's speedy recovery & ability to return to work. For Baby Maddox (Jamie & Brian's). For Charlie to continue to grow, learn & be happy & healthy! For my sister and her family as they travel in Florida. Thank you.
  6. R.M.--Hays Bootcamp be successful.
  7. L.S.--Financial situation; niece & family come to church.
  8. L.&R.--My family's relationship with Christ.
  9. C.&G.B.--The Smith Family.
  10. D.&F.M.--Dean's stamina 1 more chemo mid-February. Pray for good results so he can have a break. Haitians & those who are helping them.
  11. E.C.--My cousin Alex. Friend Selina & family. Little boy Hudson. New job, managers, school.
  12. A.C.--Yaaa! Tim got the city of Kyle job!
  13. C.W.--My friends Michelle and Hilda who were layed off over a year ago and remain unemployed.
  14. M.L.--PALMS Puppet Team and Marked 4 Life!
  15. M.P. --That this week would be awesome & that I wouldn't have homework!
  16. L.&A.D.--Lance's grandmother just found out she has colon cancer. So, please pray for her strength to keep fighting.
  17. Y.C.V.--Bless my Christopher. Protect and heal him.
  18. M.W.--Pray for the construction in our new bldg. Pray for my friend to want to know God! Pray for doubters & non-believers. Pray for my friend Esther--lonely while working away from home. Pray for my son Zeke - job & God's plan for him.
  19. A.W.--Please pray for my parents Robert & Estella; my dad has retired and they are transitioning/moving to Midland, Tx, hopefully, God-willing! Super awesome message, Nic!
  20. J.C.--Alfred, Alfred Jr., Nilsa & family, Kyle, Christina, Evelyn, Eva & Anthony, Danielle, Anthony Jr., Edwin, Edwin Jr., Lourdes, Anthony, Leah, Adin, Margie & Jerry, Samantha, Sicara, Doris & Family.
  21. P.&D.C.--Prayer for our home in Maine to sell.
  22. G.x3--Heather's maternal grandmother Lavonne, broke hip 1/30/10, surgery 1/31.
  23. M.G.--A.G.--get well from cold.
  24. R.R.--My family, marriage, children (time mgmt @ business)
  25. A.M.--Praise God for His grace & mercy. God has answered a prayer again.

No comments: