Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb. 7th 2010

  1. S.H.--Please continue prayers for Jason's back to heal and for him to return to work. Please pray for Stephanie as I search for what I am supposed to do career-wise, and as always, for Baby Charlie.
  2. G.S.--Pray for my friend, needs health. Pray for my family healing.
  3. M.W.--Prayers for: 1) Cousin Rosa, leg amputated 2) our military everywhere 3) Judy-health 4) our lesson series to be fruitful for our homes.
  4. S.&D.M.--to come 6 weeks.
  5. B.F.--Praying my wife Cindy & her family. Praying for my family. They need strength, faith and finding Jesus Christ. Thank you.
  6. D.C.--Family; finances.
  7. M.O.--Father bless my parent's finances. Guide us to know what to do with my parent's house.
  8. J.C.--unspoken.
  9. V.Family--Nephew Michael (guide his choices) and Carol's mom Mary.
  10. Y.C.V.--Bless my Christopher. Protect & heal him. Guide me as I make important choices for my son.
  11. J.--Business as extra source of income.
  12. D.B.--Marriage.
  13. L.&R.W.--My family's relationship with Christ.
  14. T.C.--Pray for Janis & Family; she is raising disabled children & is disabled herself.
  15. R.M.--Praise for a great Boot Camp. Guidance for the next one.
  16. E.C.--New job @ Kohl's, manager, friend Selina & family, personal emotions.
  17. F.M.--Strength for the week for Dean. Place people in my path to witness to.
  18. J.&T.W.--For Adam-God's guidance in His relationships; for marriages @ TCC-strength & unity & growth; for TCC growth, building and vision.
  19. G.&G.T.--Eva, Tori, Oralia, Gilbert, Thia, Joseph, Chris, Samantha, Frank.
  20. R.&D.C.--Prayer for sale on our home in Maine.
  21. T.B.--Prayers for Deb; her back having a procedure Tuesday.
  22. S.S.--My husband lost his job. We help support our grandchildren and any prayers about a job would help.
  23. S.D.-J--Please pray for Darius and his behavior at school and his attitude toward his teacher.
  24. M.L.--PALMS Puppet Team and Marked 4 Life.
  25. M.P.--That I would not have any homework & that I would get sleep.
  26. J.&J.P.--Larry-healing medical conditions; Jeanette-healing from cancer.
  27. D.S.--Safe travels to Florida this coming week. McKenzie is in National Cheer Competition Sat.
  28. F. Family--Sweeney family lost g-mom to cancer this week. Felicia's mom-breast cancer (friend of Demi's)
  29. T.L.--City, family, church, nation.
  30. C.S.--Mom and dad to get together.
  31. S.W.--Mom-Tina struggling on her own after a divorce.
  32. L.S.--Financial situation, niece & family to church.
  33. A.M.--Connection group friends to remain committed. Daughter Valerie to attend church again.
  34. R.R.--Family, marriage.
  35. R.M.Jr.--I am truly blessed to be here and look forward to all that the Connection Church has to offer.
  36. L.F.--The people of Haiti.

No comments: