Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week of Jan 24th 2010

  1. M.G.--I just read on Facebook, and Shawn posted he is cancer free!!! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This is a true testament of Christ.
  2. M.W.--Please lift up my 85-year-old cousin; she is diabetic, and her leg was amputated last week. She is not doing well today. Also pray for Onelda, who was due to have surgery this morning to remove a tumor wrapped around a kidney. Pray for all of us who are allergic to cedar to be migraine-free! Pray also for the Montanez family, who have a lot of difficulties at this time...husband in the hospital after car accident, awaiting new liver, for wife to have the strength to cope even after having to work fulltime.
  3. R.O.--Prayer for my family while I am away. Safe Passage on my trip.
  4. M.G.--S.M. undergoing testing for bone cancer. Pray for his family & the discovery of the illness that is causing pain. Drew--lyme disease & despair.
  5. N.J.G.--Help me, help me with everything at home, please tell me what to do, if I'm not doing enough, give me patience & strength please.
  6. N.G.--Applied for other position w/in same agency & different location. If that's where I need to be, Lord, please help me move forward. Bless all my family & friends. Amen.
  7. D.C.--We are grateful for my stepson's job and his car. I pray for God's blessing over our jobs and financial situation.
  8. C.S.--Mom and Dad to be together and happy together.
  9. H. Family--Please pray for Jason and I as we deal with extreme financial struggles due to his injury and for our marriage to be strong! Thank you!
  10. I.G.--Pray for my faith.--thank you.
  11. G.T.--Please pray for my brother Chris (salvation & God's will while he's in jail). Eva-healing; Oralia, healing.
  12. R.M.--Good attendance at the Hays Shoot. Camp we're putting together.
  13. C.&G.B.--The Bond & Smith Family.
  14. J.H.--I need prayer for my 10-year-old son Jonathan in needing to fill his heart w/God's love (a father).
  15. S.M--God to continue to strengthen me and my family. Also to be blessed with a house this year.
  16. L.S.--Financial situation.
  17. J.C.--Jordan, Gretchen, Evelyn, Sarah, Eva, Tony, D.J., Anthony Jr., Alfred, Kyle, Christina, Nilsa and family. Doris, Esther, Colon, Gabriel needs direction for his life. Pray for Jerry, Margie, Chrystalline.
  18. A.R.--For school, for sports (bball & vball), my family, Andea's hand that it will heal quickly.
  19. A.W.--Please continue to pray for Robby's sister Anna and our nephew Kemp as they transition into a new life, start for the better.
  20. Y.V.C.--Heal Christopher, Protect and bless him. Give me guidance.
  21. A., A., & M.--I need God's direction in my life. I pray fro strength, wisdom & patience. Thank you.
  22. A.&K.T.--Friend involved in tragic accident, fighting for his life in the hospital. Please include in prayer. Thank you.
  23. N.H.--For both my parents as they are sick.
  24. M.H.--I pray that we can start on the new church that nothing else pops up to stop us.
  25. M.P.--That I would have a good week!
  26. M.W.--Pray for Sandi's husband in ICU! Pray for him to get a new liver! Pray for Morin Family as they grieve over my cousin's death. Pray for TCC bldg process. Pray for my cousin Lily--pride!
  27. K.B.--Please pray for Maria M; she is fighting cancer. Pray for the people of Haiti.
  28. E.C.--My cousin Alex, friend Selina, Friends @ school, managers, job, new job.
  29. L.S.--Our family can be together again.
  30. M.O.--Pray for safe travel for Richard as he goes to Virginia. Pray for me while he is gone.
  31. G.S.--Pray for my family,
  32. A.C.--City job for Tom.
  33. J.&T.W.--For Alex's health; for all church leaders & volunteers, protection, strength & vision, for the marriages of TCC--solid unity and strength.
  34. R.&L.W.--My family's relationship with Christ.

No comments: