Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jan 10th 2010

  1. J.&.J.P.--Strengthen our marriage.
  2. M.P.--That I would finish my homework on time.
  3. A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda & Mary, Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry, Tina & two kids who lost their father & her husband to cancer.
  4. J.C.--Nilsa, Mildred, Adriane, Antonio, Evelyn, Eva, Tony, D.J., Margie & Jerry, Samantha, Sierra, Alfred Jr., Edwin, Stephen , Christina, Al, Judy.
  5. A., A., M.G.--I pray for God's direction for my life & my children's lives.
  6. L.&A.D.--My aunt Becky was just diagnosed w/lung cancer & given 3-6 mos to live. So, please pray for her fight & our family. Thanks.
  7. G.S.--Pray for my relationship to be healed.
  8. J.&C.W.--R.R.J., Chris (Iraq)
  9. C.G.L.--Pray for peace among family members (aunts & siblings & cousins). Pray for brother Bryce that he is strong in his fight against his alcoholism.
  10. K.B.--Please pray for Maria as she fights cancer. Pray for my family.
  11. V.Family--Nephew Michael w/inner struggles; peace for Carol's mom Mary, son Trey continued skull healing.
  12. A.R.--New church for school, my family, my new baby brother.
  13. D.&F.M.--Dean continued treatment; Sandy also in treatment & surgery to remove tumor.
  14. L.S.--Niece & family to join me @ church! Financial situation!
  15. C.B.--To grow spiritually and mentally through God's vision.
  16. E.C.--New job; family; cousin Alex.
  17. S.M.--That God will bless us this year with home ownership.
  18. M.W.--Cole was on a roll today! Praise God for today's step of transition! Pray for new groups! Pray for newcomers. Pray for our church visions. Pray I feel much better than last year year.Valerie's return from a trip to Japan; that Valerie return to church and seek God for answers.
  19. L.&R.W.--My family relationship with Christ.
  20. L.C.--The ability to commit/settle into a church with no more excuses. I have a fear of commitment regarding a church.
  21. K.B.--Please pray that I find a place to live for me & my boys that I can afford & still continue to go to school. I am not sure when I have to move out.
  22. L.&A.S.--Friends in Victoria had a premature baby and both mother & daughter are in bad shape. Baby Sophia, Mom Amanda.
  23. C.&G.B.--The Bond Family (Collin's parents & family).
  24. C.& J.--That my mom and dad can come together.
  25. D.C.--I am grateful for our family & our new commitment to God & church. I love the hope we now all found together.
  26. C.R.--Passed state board test! That a perfect job will come open for me!
  27. P.&K.S.--Our family's church home (search).
  28. T.M.--New home, new town, looking to get connected with other Christians.


No comments: