Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunday July 19, 2009

  • R.K.--Financial needs, Spiritual enrichment
  • T.B.--Have 2nd interview, pray that this is where God wants me.
  • K.B.--Please pray for Mike McNamara, that he comes out of his coma.
  • J.&J.P--Jay Elliott staying sober and dealing with mental instability without drinking or leaving family.
  • L.A.--Request prayer that my husband and son have a better relationship. Help my husband with his sickness. Thanks
  • T.T.--For my mother to get well.
  • S.L.--Safe return for my nephew, Joey Potts, from Iraq, and all his fellow military men and women. Also for more reconnection with their families and society.
  • A.S.--Dillon, safe trip home. Hannah, finances and school.
  • C.&J.W.-- Rain .
  • S.DJ.--Lift up Christiana Hammond for healing as she is in the hospital with pneumonia and flu like symptoms.
  • L.H.--Mike and his sobriety. He is on day 23!
  • M.S.--Rain and peace.
  • Z.W.--Pray for the new church, for an amazing launch team and chances to meet people. Also, for my family's health during transition.
  • J.&P.C.--For continued health of our baby throughout the last few weeks of my pregnancy.
  • D.&F.M.--Dan as he begins treatments.
  • S.V.--July '09, Evaluation of injuries. I am asking that my disability rating of 80% be increased to 100%. My family, Jess and the baby. Make me a better man/ find a wife.
  • S.S-N.--I pray for the saving of our world in Christ.
  • M.G.--Rain.
  • B.W.--For the Lord to help easy my worries and anxieties about the future. For our unborn baby girl, that God will continue to protect her and her her through final growth and development.
  • A.N.--Continued prayers for : Amanda & Mary K. and family; Mary & Henry P; Megan Watkins; my parents, Kathy and Bill; my ankle.
  • A.R.-- For school and family.
  • Y.&C.V.--Thank you for our many blessings. Bless my parents, and bless them with good health.

No comments: