Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 26th 2009

  • S.L.P.--Prayer for a safe trip and a loving, caring and prayerful homecoming for my nephew, Joey, returning from Iraq today.
  • R.M.--I am still having a very difficult time with my dad's passing away. Please pray for God to give me comfort & peace.
  • T.B.--I have been asking for prayer - for a job - Well, God found me a great one! Thank you for your prayers. I start tomorrow in Austin.
  • J.&T.W.--For Michelle and her family. For Brandon & Krystle--getting married on Saturday; for Mike & Juli; for Shannon's mom; for our preachers & their families.
  • C.H.--Please continue to pray for my health as I recover from pneumonia. Also pray for me as I return back to work.
  • S.W.--Mom, Tina--apart from God & needs him back in her life. Brother Austin needs God & help out of drugs & alcohol problems.
  • D.&F.M.--Dean starts chemo & radiation Monday thru Friday this week.
  • S.D-J--I need peace in my spirit right now.
  • J.&J.P.--Jay overcoming alcoholism & Elliott family healing & opening up to Christ.
  • L.H.--Mike and his sobriety. He is on day 30! Thank you for your support.
  • E.B.--For my brother Jimmy, a job & help my daughter Jessica find her way. Eddie to get a job. All my sick friends to get better. Help me be a better person. Thank you.
  • J.C.--Continue to pray for my husband who lives in constant pain, and my children.
  • S.V.--I would like to pray for Rosa. She has recently had severe heart troubles & has now been diagnosed w/breast cancer. Please pray for God's healing heart to heal here.
  • E.F.--Unsaved family members.
    C.&C.D.--We relocated to Kyle from San Antonio due to job lay off. We both are looking for employment. Thanks for your prayers.
  • A.R.--For my ankle, for school, my family.
  • P.x4--That our Mitsubishi makes it to Houston today!
  • B.G.--For God to provide Clarity in God gave us more than we asked for on our trip to Savannah. Pray for Dean, having 1st chemo treatment tomorrow. Pray for our svcmen and women in MEast--temps in 120's. Pray for America!
  • L.A.--I pray that God help us with our finances.
  • F.Family--Traveling this week to MO.

No comments: