Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunday, July 12, 2009

  • M. family--prayers for family, prayers for Cole, Nic & entire TCC team.

  • W. Family--prayers for our travels, as we leave for week long vacation. Thank you, Lord that we will be celebrating my 60th birthday - PTL! Pray for our children and all the people we will meet in our travels, Pray for P. & S., also for E. & R. Pray for Zak, Amber and their team of church planters. Praise God for His goodness. Prayer for A. & R. - her safety when she leaves work late at night. She is a New Believer, pray that she follows Jesus. Pray for our church, favor, double portion in acquiring a permanent location. Pray for our pastors and their families, and the church leaders. For MSC, for the children to draw their parents to Christ. Pray for RAIN!
  • S.F.--traveling this week.
  • M.B.--C.C. in hospital in San Marcos, pray for speedy recovery.
  • J.W.--Baby Addison, born with cord around neck, pray that she will soon be able to breathe on her on and with no other problems.
  • M.G.--rain
  • J&T.W.--For E. and $. and and their families. For TCC pastors and their families. Mega-Sports Camp.
  • T.T.--My nephew to get well. My mom to come off oxygen - she is in early stage of COPD. For our friends, the A family to rebuild their marriage and bring God into their lives. For my friend, J., to receive God's love and strength and squash her insecurities.
  • N.C.--For everyone's prayers to be answered, that I get a raise before I head back to college.
  • B.--We need renewed strength. D. is turning 3 and all the new boundaries. Prayers for us as parents as we are floundering, but doing our best to teach and learn to do the right things with him.
  • M.P.--MSC.
  • Y.V.--Thank you for my blessing of quick healing after my surgery, and for all my family & friends who helped me and prayed for me. Continued blessings and protection for Christophe.
  • M.W.--Pray for T., youth requesting baptism. Pray for God to help me focus - to much ADD.
  • T.B.--just relocated from Maine and looking for employment. Prayers for the position that will be a place God can use me for His Kingdom (Medical).
  • R.&D.C.--New to area, pray for jobs.
  • V.C.--that I find a second job.
  • H.G.--Prayers for the M. family as they have received some unpleasant news. Cont'd prayers for Cole, Nic and entire TCC team.

No comments: