Wednesday, July 8, 2009

June 28, 2009

  • J.L. W.--Pray for Weauanna and Melaine and Jesse's family. Denisha's family; Menefee Family.--same medical issues.
  • N.H.--Safe travels for Bill.
  • R.F.--Safe trip to South Dakota!
  • D.Fand.M.--Dean - same medical issues.
  • J.B.--Moving soon and looking for new job.
  • S.and S.W.--Family friend's (Marriam) son is manic-depressant is is not doing well. He is married w/two little girls.
  • Y.V. and C.--Bless my Christopher.
  • M.L.--Please help my mom's knee and for my dad to be safe in Brazil.
  • M.W.--Praise God for He IS Great and Good beyond our comprehension. Let Him hear our prayers!
  • M.U.--Continue prayer for our finance budget.
  • K.W.--Pray for rain! Pray for me to get a job as a teacher. Thanks. God Bless you.
  • S.S.N.--I pray for self-control.
  • A.M.N.--Continued prayer for Amanda & Mary and family. Mary & Henry, Megan, Blake and my parents Kathy and Billie; my ankle.
  • M.G.--Rain.
  • S.H.--Baby Charlie could come at anytime. Please continue to pray for a happy, healthy baby & mama and a safe, quick delivery! Thank you!
  • J.and T.W.--Prayers for Emma and Rocque and families; for Julie S., for our pastors and heir families; for the finances and future of TCC.
  • R.M.--Great summer fun w/my 3 kids w/God in our heart.
  • McL--Dave's work.
  • K.B.--Please pray for Mike; he is in a coma and needs our prayers.
  • D.B.--Please pray for my friend's mom Mrs. C. who is battling cancer and is in her last days, pray for healing comfort for her family and her.
  • S.L.P.--Thank you for your continued prayers for my recovery from masectomy and reconstruction. I will be needing more surgery. This is an ongoing process. There have been infections which has slowed down my healing. Please continue to keep me in prayer!
  • J.&J.P.--Jay - ovecoming alcoholism and become a Christian; Lisa - overcoming the abuse and ability to move on.
  • N.G.--Praise God - me and Aly have made it home alive and safe! Pray for me to deal w/the complications of Aly's birth. Pray for Ricky's safety while in Amarillo. Amen.
  • A.W.--Great Message!! Very motivating!
  • L.E.--My husband's salvation and his recovery from alcoholism will follow.
    · S.V.--1) Relationship issue & confusion; 2) Mom - Brother - Sister - Addiction and Health; 3) Finances; 4) Immediate approval 100% disability (currently 80%)
  • E.A.--For Rene to come home safe.
  • L.A.--My prayer request is to help us with our finances and pray that my husband's voice comes back and that it is nothing serious. Thanks.
  • R.andE.J.--Keeping God's hedge around my son Christian safe while he is in Afghanistan, along with his squadron.

No comments: