Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 15th 2009

  • R & A B-- Pray for my nephew, Douglas and his family in a difficult decision he has to make.
  • L B -- a dear friend is going through things that I hope she can grow from...as am I.
  • D.S. -- pray for strength - going to court 2/26 w/finalization w/Alex on child support issues.
  • A.M.N.--Cont prayer for Amanda & the Kachmarsky family.Mary & Henry, Megan, my parents' finance, my ankle & finances.
  • T.L.--Pray for my mom. She's going thru her bone marrow transplant.
  • S.H.--For my daughter. She is having a tough time in school.
  • L.& J.E.--Pray that our house sells.
  • M.W.--Praise x 4! We had 4 people @ our first Fresh Start Class! Pls. pray for the Morin Family after the death of another cousin--Epifanio. Pray for Allison Carmel, whose mom died late Jan. Allison is in last year of college.
  • T.&T.M.--Continued prayer for Tina's dad & his job situation. Also, Terry's co-worker, Mando, lost his wife Friday. Please pray for him and their daughter as they cope with their loss.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband to open his heart for God. And pray for my friends Missy and Tammy. God Bless You.
  • J.& J. M.--Fresh Start class & for connections to be made. Accountability for every student & teacher.
  • C.&J.W.--Uncle Art; Mary-brain surgery; Jake-Iraq.
  • R.M.--Praise and thanks for new job. Guidance with making financial decisions.
  • M.O.--Pray for Andres--he is overwhelmed at school. Pray for clarity and peace for him.
  • S.L.--My children to put God first in their life. Josh, Becky, Angel, Roxy. My sisters & brothers and their families. My marriage to continue growing w/God.
  • G.L.--Lord, help us to get out of debt and all those who have ended up jobless; give them hope. We thank you to those of us with jobs.
  • B.M.--Praise for friendships strengthened.
  • F.R. & J.G.--Pray for my whole particular family who need to know about Jesus. Pray for my beloved friend who has kidney cancer. Heal him.
  • N.G.--Praise--Nessa earned 1st place @ Powerlift Meet in her weight class: no injuries. Pray for God to lead me to a new dr. to get proper care. Praise God!
  • R.E.--Music, open the eyes of my heart. I can only imagine, pray about addiction; also, my marriage, the world.
  • E.E.--For our marriage, for our addiction.
  • D.R.--Again for my fiance; still working in Arkansas, that he keeps the Lord in his heart and that the Lord keeps him safe and brings him home safely. And also for me and my children.

No comments: