Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb. 1st, 2009

  • D.&F.--Hanna (friend) diagnosed with kidney disease. Next 2 weeks get complete diagnosis after more testing.
  • C.C.--My grandpa, Richard, is undergoing open-heart bypass surgery mid-morning Monday. And will be in the hospital for a week after.
  • T.&T.--Please continue to pray for Tina's Dad as he continues to search for a job and he gets one before his company closes.
  • A.--Cont prayer for Amanda & March & family, Mary & Henry, my parents' finances, my ankle & finances.
  • S.H.--Please continue to pray for Stephanie to be feeling better (it's working!) and for a healthy baby. Thank you.
  • F.G.--For Bill and Paula ? their new baby Zoe to have a smooth 1st few months.
  • C.D.--Please pray for the safety of my pregnancy as my baby & I are suffering complications.
  • M.O.--Pray for our connection group to grow closer as a group and grow closer to Christ.
  • M.P.--My ipod was stolen.
  • K.W.--Pray for my friend Mizzy to heal her pain that her husband left her & 3 kids. Thanks. God bless you.
  • S.D-J.--Pray for healing in my left knee. Pray for our finances for all of 2009.
  • R.M.--Grandma is in hospice. Daughter in dance compet. For the church in a new series. God's love to all.
  • V.B.-Progress as a business owner (trying to get started).
  • W.W.--My ability to be a better parent, respect my partner & kids more. patience.
  • D.S.--Struggling with forgiveness & letting go.
  • ??--Please pray for Upchurch family and their marriage problems.
  • C.G.&E.L.--Brother Bryce to quit drinking smoking and to find a job. Veronica, daughter, for her ear infection to heal quickly & pain to go away.
  • A.O.--Everyone who needs God's help.
  • D.N.--Upcoming marriage in April to Michael.
  • E.&A.W.--I feel that God is calling me to join the air force. Please pray for my wife & I as we take on this step in our lives.
  • S.L.P.--Cynthia has shoulder & neck pain, possible surgery. Sarah, my niece, new baby boy & born by c-section. Joey, her husband here (Army) for 2 weeks, then back to Iraq. Pray for all our military.
  • B.D.--Pray for my family over the loss of my mother-in-law. She was a great prayer warrior.
  • T.F.--for my mother. She's going thru a bone marrow transplant.
  • E.&Y. H.--Pray for our friends to save their house to help their finances. Pray for our friend Steph to find a job to be able to provide for her family.
  • T.K.--Our dear friend Donna has lung & brain cancer. Please put her name on prayer list.
  • E. crew--Praise that Jenni is doing so much better, pneumonia healing.
  • M.W.--Praise God! We are soon starting Fresh Start Classes! So, pray for people! Pray for all the people who are losing their jobs! Pray for teachers to teach by Godly values. Pray for people to believe this series!
  • A.E.--Would like to get closer to God.
  • J.A.--Would like to get closer with God.
  • I.G.--Prayer request.
  • A.&T.L.--Finances, family, health,ministry, our church.
  • Y.V.--Guide me. Protect Christopher. Cure him of autism.
  • R.M.--Good fortunes with my new job. Guidance w/parenting my kids.
  • C.&A.--Please pray for families all over the world that they will be prosperous & healthy.
  • S.L.--My sister & her family. Making God # 1.
  • T.G.--Please pray for Mark & Isabel's baby. She is 1 month old and has heart conditions. Drs. don't think she will make it.
  • L.G.--Pls. pray for the Jimenez family and their newborn w/heart issues.
  • M.G.--Rain.
  • S.O.--Pray for my friends and neighbors, Jennifer & John, that they will accept my invitation to church. They are struggling in their marriage.
  • A.M.--Praise God for Dee's cancer-free doctor's report.
  • D.D.--Pray for my husband that he will accept Christ into his heart.
  • C.W.--Uncle Art, Cece, Mary, brain tumor.

No comments: