Friday, November 21, 2008

November 16th, 2008

  • A.A.--Nina's possible cancer. Cortland's emotional health.
  • K.D.--Prayers of healing for our son Gregg and girlfriend Shali.
  • V.P.--For Jason & Jessica as they try to work through an extremely rough time in their marriage.
  • N.G.--Please pray to keep my kids and I safe. I search for a new home & stand against a group of dishonest people. Pray that God keeps my body health & strong for what lies ahead. Than you.
  • J. & T. W.--For JD's full recovery from a coma & near drowning accident (he's still in a coma); for Esteban, Julie - cancer.
  • M.&B. R.--Pray for Stephanie and Jason, & Hanna, my wife Beth and all of our friends and family.
  • C.S.--Please let this next week be a good week.
  • E.M.--Pray for my brother-in-law as he builds his marriage and pray for him to get plugged into a church.
  • S.V.--1. Relationship w/kids. 2. Finding the right woman. 3. Finances. 4. Blessing & favor on I.U. 5. Job for my son.
  • R.U.--Pray for my sons and family open their hearts to God. Pray for my sons Justin, Edward, Nathan. For peace, unity and happiness. Please pray that I will be blessed with a job here in Kyle.
  • S.P.--Please pray that I continue to walk with God during all my stumbles and that I be of great influence to my 12-yr-old daughter.
  • V.M.--I pray that my life stays happy and that my mom and dad work things out between them.
  • B.D.--Prayer for my boyfriend so he will become closer to God and get over his drug addiction & so my relationship with God stays strong.
  • F.E.--Please pray that all my relationships stay strong. Pray that my family can get along better. Thank you.
  • M.W.--Family, friends, school.
  • A.T.--I hope my mom starts to be happy again.
  • P.G.--My son Martin, Irene, and Hunter.
  • R.G.--to be a more patient father.
  • J. & L. W.--Health, educations, finances, family health.
  • K.W.--I'm thankful to God for everything He has done for us.
  • M.C.--Bless my family & friends. Help me be a better Christian.
  • A.M.N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda, Kachmarsky Family, Mary & Henry. Salvation for Blake and Brandon.
  • M.W.--God Bless TCC ! Wisdom-work! Pray for the victims of the fires in California who have lost their homes.
  • J. & C.--Jan's mom, Haley & Tasia, Melissa & Jim, Ernest & Reeta, Mike & Caroline.
  • R.D.--Prayer f/relationships--God, son, friends. F/son's life decisions.
  • C.H.--For my family & friends. For strength to make the right decisions in life.
  • Y.V.--Help find a cure for autism.

No comments: