Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 9th, 2008

  • C & J W-- Carolyn, Jim, Nancy, Brian, Jake, Ann's mother, Nana.
  • D.C.--My sister had surgery. Please pray for her healing.
  • M.S.--I want God in my life. This year has been the first time I've ever been in church. I have had a rough life and need God to help me through my rough times.
  • T.C.--Thanks for your prayers for Sheldon. He is doing better. Not home yet. Still @ St. David's but doing better.
  • K.W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett to open his heart and come w/us to church.
  • S. & J. P.--Pray for Elijah.
  • F.--Please pray that everything comes into our life is blessed. Help our bond as a family stay strong. Help me find a high-paying job.
  • M.W.--Pray for Maria that she can talk to her father about salvation. She is spending time w/him in Mexico for 1 week as he is on his deathbed. Pray for her dtr Melissa who stayed behind. Pray for all kids @ Elevate weekend. Pray for recovery of our country !
  • F. & S. R.--The right opportunity and wise decisions--God's will.
  • J. & T. W.--Praise--TCC Band Rocks! For JD--still in a coma-and for his parents and sisters-health/healing for all of them. For Julie/Esteban.
  • S.L.--Pray for my son Joshua to open his heart and mind to God's word. My daughter Emilia to accept God in her life. My, husband and the rest of the family, in health, peace.
  • H.T.--The family of Bubby who passed last week.
  • L.C.--My daughter and her husband for them to recommit their lives to God.
  • J. & L. --Finances, education, family/health.
  • G.L.--I pray for my sister Adurbena. May God give her peace in her soul and know she is loved.
  • G.--job for Kris.
  • S.V.--1. I.U. (Individual Unemployability) approved by 1 March 2009. 2. finances, 3. family starts healing & growing.
  • R. M.--My new company I am starting.
  • N.G.--Pray that we find a home soon & that God touch the hearts of the current realtor who is now causing me probs. cause I put in notice to move. Keep my mom safe & free of pain! Thanks & God Bless!
  • H.G.--cont'd prayers for the Millers & their family. For our group as we grow. Reach outside of our comfort zone.
  • M.S.--health.
  • A.W.--I pray that my self-will does not get in the way.
  • S.R.C.--prayer request for my son & I to stay in the Word of Jesus & continue coming to church.
  • B. & N.--Prayer for "The Gather" & Bill's business to flourish. Hedge of protection & strengthening o our marriage.
  • R.A.--God please cover & protect my family--Barak & family--career in Business (proper preparation). Grandmother is ill-healing: physically & emotionally.
  • S.R.--My younger sister is going through a rough time.

No comments: