Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 21st, 2008

  • Florestela G.--Restoration of daughter's marriage. Healing for myself.
  • Devin A.--My dad in Iraq.
  • Sophia A.--My dad in Iraq. My family, my friends.
  • Heather W.--Darrell P. (my uncle), prostate cancer has spread beyond treatment; he is in a lot of pain. My kids, Colin 8, Audreylo, their dad, is in jail. They are struggling with his absence & faults.
  • Heather G.--Prayers for Doug this week. Cont'd prayers for Alex R's biz. to flourish & for me to get over these allergies. Also for Rod G. and Amy's job hunts.
  • Rose H.--Love, faith, strength, forgiveness.
  • Suzanne G.--For all who lost so much with Ike, that God can heal their hurt & heal them thru this crisis.
  • McKenzie S.--Dear God, please take all the bad things in my life out. I'm giving it to you. I'm staying strong! & never giving up. Love, McKenzie
  • Marie G.--Me & my 2 boys to be strong alone through God. Pray for my family that they get money for gas & their lights on.
  • Jacob C.--Prayer for my mom's dad, please. They really need help.
  • Silvestre V.--Relationships. Care & direction for care of my mother. Finances.
  • Alex A.--Please help a good friend of mine (Melody). She is trying to fight through cancer at the age of 15, so please pray for her.
  • Daphne H.--Please pray for my husband Mike and I as we are rebuilding our family.
  • Steve & Jennie E.--Prayer for Patty to feel better. She has a bad chest cold.
  • Gary H.--Help me pray for wisdom, strength and courage in my leadership role.
  • Pat & Mike D.--My sister Janice has cancer; please pray for her.
  • Jesse & LaSandra W.--Finances. School. Business. Health.
  • Amber W.--Praise..my father's nose is healing...great! Tamy W. and her unborn baby girl Lucy. On Friday she found out that Lucy has water on her brain. They will take Lucy in about 3 weeks.
  • Amber & Bubba B.--New Baby Bogney arriving 12/08.
  • Dutch & Tina F.--Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful days and weather we have been having. Bless the victims from Hurricane Ike.
  • Joe & Cookie W.--Ernest & Reeta, J.C.; our trip to El Paso.
  • Kelli H.--Sally H.--my mother in law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.
  • Stacey DeL-J--Pray that this country heals from the deep-seated racial hatred that stands to destroy our society even further than it already has.
  • Gerardo L.--Prayer for Adriana L. May God give her peace in her soul and that she may know God loves her.
  • Sharon L. P.--Continued prayers for my brother, Darrell, with treatment & finances for advanced prostate cancer. For Colin, my grandson, was in the emergency room this weekend for an asthma attack & treatment.
  • Dodi S.--Continued strength as a single parent.
  • Skip G.--My wife Elizabeth. My family which is broken. My faith to be strengthened. My children to be protected.
  • Alma M.--Darrell P. (Sharon P's brother) - for treatment for prostate cancer. Paige McF. - recovery from lung surgery; unknown diagnosis. My daughter, Valerie - prioritize college and personal life.
  • Susan C.--Praise - was approved for financial assistance for much needed & expensive medicine. Great music!
  • Tony C.--Melissa B.--5/31/81-9/19/08-"Path to Heaven"
  • Samantha J.--Pray for my grandfather William B. as he just had major bypass surgery & blockage removed from his leg. Pray for the protection of Roberta and Rebecca as the enemy is hard at work in their lives.
  • Jennifer C.--Prayer for Hurricane victims & family and our servicemen and women overseas and their families. Prayer for our country & government for God's grace on us. Pray for my daughter Sara and Anthony's marriage. Pray for my business and family. For financial stability.
  • Netty G.--Protect Christina. She's driving here from Amarillo to start job @Gary & give her knowledge to teach the youth @ Gary. Take away my mom's pain! She had another chemo treatment & has been in lots of pain. God Bless!
  • Maggie W.--For our church to come forward & help Ike evacuees. For the evacuees, that their faith in God will not be lost, but that they will hope in God. for our government--for wisdom for those in charge of the finances & lawmakers. Praise God for 100 more cousins I met at my aunt's funeral. Best messsage EVER ! Had all the necessary ingredients.
  • Elaine R.--To pray for my sons: Adrian/fear; Ryan/broken heart.
  • McArdle, Greg & Sherri - Please pray for Mike to be able to focus on his studies this semester.
  • James N.--Have the heart to Serve God.

No comments: