Friday, September 5, 2008

August 31st, 2008

  • Leticia M.--to lift me up and don't look back; start fresh with the Lord.
  • Kathy M. & unborn baby--Pray that I have a healthy and successful pregnancy and birth to a beautiful baby. Thank you.
  • Gracie B.--pray that my son Matthew has a safe journey & return home safe. He leaves for the military 9/23/08.
  • Ken H.--financial.
  • Frances G.--Friends Van I. E.--that he will overcome his fear of commitment and forgive.
  • Jim & Jennifer M.--would like to save money & purchase vehicle for my daughter in December/January time frame.
  • Rod G.--Pray that God will provide the right job for my situation.
  • Maggie W.--Pray for all the people in the path of the hurricanes, especially the elderly & disabled. Pray for God to dminish wind force. Praise God for answered prayer--our kids' safety traveling to/from Indiana. Pray for God to move people's hearts toward Him as we elect leaders to head our country. Pray for next Sunday--2 services.
  • Stephanie H.--thank you for your prayers for my father. He is recovering well. Please continue prayers for my parents to find work. We took the 3-month tithe challenge and it worked!
  • Corbitt, W. & K.--Please pray for harmony within he Corbitt Family and our finances and my success at Texas State. Thank you.
  • Susan K.--My Something So Big: I am starting my own business-please pray for my family and I as we take this journey.
  • Netty G.--Praise! I had Nessa w/me yesterday while I was working in the field. On the way home from Pflugerville, we got slammed from behind in traffic! We are SAFE & drove home ALIVE !
  • Yvette & Eric H.--Pray that my friends the Elys sell their home before the year is over to aid them in their financial needs. Pray for those near & far for continued faith in Him.
  • Rose H.--Strength. Positie attitude towards family issues.
  • Monica G.--for my little sister Andrea. She is headed down the wrong path w/the wrong people. Please keep her in our prayers. Thank you.
  • Jacob C.--Please pray for my mom Jenifer and my Aunt Susan. They are both having money problems and they can use a good prayer. Thank you.
  • Sandy Z.--Patience. We need to find the house/neighborhood God has for us. So, confidence in knowing He is faithful.
  • Chris & Mike V.--Pray for our son's choices in school and to protect him on the football field along with his teammates.
  • Cookie & Joe W.--Jim P.-health; Ernest A.-health; Jay C.
  • Samantha J.--I pray for God's will be done in me and for me to be a better servant for him. I pray for our county, our leaders and our troops. I pray for peace with the other countries we at war with and that are at war with each other.
  • Julie P.--Healing for mom & dad (health).
  • Randy D.--I want to grow closer to God. Pls. pray for my decisions, relationship & finances. praise God for my son, him going to college & my many blessings.
  • Gregg R.--friend recovering from kidney transplant. Dr. Nancy.
  • Ariana R.--Everything.
  • Pat & Mike D.--For our citizens to select the right leader.
  • Felisitas E.--please pray that I find my purpose, that I get more openings in school & job, more options. Thank you.
  • Vanessa G.--me & my mom to not be hurt from the wreck & for my brother to finish school.
  • Jesse & Lasandra W.--My wife school; Jesse (health) (right foot); kids' education; our finances; getting closer to God in prayer.
  • Aprille M. N.--cont'd prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W. and my parents.
  • Pam P.--please pray for my first grade class that God would penetrate their hearts and minds and cause them to be diligent in their studies & attitudes.
  • McArdles, G. & S.--Please pray the Lord will help my friend A. understand the meaning of friendship.
  • Daphne H.--Please pray for my marriage. We have been separated. My husband is now willing to go to marriage counseling. His name is Mike.
  • Yolanda V.--Protect my Christopher. Give me strength. Carry me. Rescue me.
  • Suzanne & Heather G.--Pray for the greeting ministry to grow.
  • Ojeda--Pray for God's protection around my home, for the enemy to leave my home, for protection around my marriage.
  • M. Reid--My friend Flo has cancer a second time. She is a single mom.
  • James N.--Losing faith w/God & myself.
  • Stacey Del-J.--Lift up all those in the path of hurricane Gustav. TS Hannah. Pray for my friend Stephen C. & his family that they have peace and comfort in their current situation.
  • Bill & Nancy--My sister, Wanda, needs clarification on how she should lose weight effectively.
  • Angie C.--Praise - we got the house! Yaaa!
  • Gary H.--strength, inner peace, wisdom, courage and patience as a Christian, father, husband, teacher, and coach.

No comments: