Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept. 7th, 2008

  • Silvestre V.--My son-in-law in Iraq; my daughter/granddaughter...strength & finances & peace. Growth of relationship in my son.
  • Natalie & Joe S.--I am terminally ill, and I really need prayers for myself, husband and my two kids. Good Bless!
  • Terry & Vonni M.--New job for Vonnie.
  • S. Smith-Nutt--That the love of Christ stays within me, my friends to find Christ Jesus in their hearts; to help me spread the Word of Jesus our Lord.
  • Deborah C.--Thank you for your thoughts during my time of illness. I had my surgery and am cancer-free now.
  • Joe S.--Struggling with Christianity vs. eastern religions and other beliefs. Trying to find direction and guidance as to the truth.
  • Netty G.--Somehow the chemo treatments have caused mom to get a mouth full of sores! She's beeen crying in pain & is very hungry. She needs everyone's prayers that these sores go away! Her next treatment is Friday. Thanks.
  • Joshua H.--Praise! Thank God for all He's done. Family is strong. We owe it all to God. PTL!
  • Earnestine J.--Pray for family & my husband & family.
  • Jenny R.--a baby
  • Elizabeth M.--Pray to be a good mom and to keep me strong for my kids. I'm single mom and need strength.
  • Bobby L.--Pray for family. Recent death in family. Interest in music ministry.
  • Sherrian A.--I thank you all so much for the continual support from this church through the information you have sent through the mail; you are a blessing to me and my family.
  • Gerard L.--Pray for peace for Adriano L. that she can find peace after losing her mother.
  • Sylvia L.--Pray for Martin L. who is in his last day with cancer. My family, my kids to have God in their lives. Work--that I am able to do my job w/love & grace.
  • Nancy & Bill--Healing of my mom's leg; sister-in-law as she approaches her due date. For Bill & I to find a home rental by the end of Nov. in our price range.
  • Gary H.--Wisdom, strength and courage in my personal & professional life.
  • Joe & Cookie W.--J.C.; n/n Asimakopoulas; Jim P.; Carolyn P.
  • Amber W.--My dad has cancer on his nose and removing it Sept. 10th. My dad's salvation.
  • Jesse & LaSandra W.--Family's: health, education, finances, business and wife promotion at job. My job as well.
  • Randy D.--Nathan's future & the decisions he makes. Finances. For God's help, with my life.
  • Fred, Sandy R.--the right opportunities and wise decisions.
  • Brandon M.--job change; finances.
  • Tinker C.--Please pray for the B's--Cynthia needs surgery; sending their daughter to a 9-mo. Christian school.
  • Rebecca M.--Grief; loss of spouse.
  • Stehanie H.--Please pray for me as I have had to pursue a lawsuit involving a car accident 2 years ago. Also, prayers as I am learning my new job. Continue to pray for my parents as they are working in Mississipi after the storms. Thank you so much!
  • Amelia G., Adriel & Melinah--Please pray for my father to be strengthened; for my children to witness God's daily miracles for our lives. Thank you!
  • Stephanie G.--Praying for my family and my house to sell.
  • Maggie W.--Thank God for life itself! Thank God for EVERYTHING! Pray about EVERYTHING!
  • Terry & Tina M.--Pray for the pregnancy. We went to the doctor Tues. and found out we are only 6 weeks along and there is a possibility of twins. There are 2 sacs but the dr. says one can absorb into the body. Pray that everything goes well with the pregnancy.
  • Shelly S.--Ann will be leaving again this week for Hurricane Ike relief w/work.
  • Heather G.--For Vanessa as she grows the PTA, for Alex R's back, for our group as we continue to grow & for all of TCC staff as we move to 2 services.
  • Louie & Dana G.--All our girls: Karla, Olivia, Courtney & Maya.
  • McArdles--Please pray for Brandon's court case on Wed 9/10/08. We don't want a reset. We want answers re: sentencing.
  • Alfredo & Sylvia G. & Family.--I am looking for a job due to a layoff. Please pray that God will guide me to the place that he wants me (Sylvia) to be.
  • Jacob C.--Please pray for my dad John C. Please pray that he gets healthy.
  • Ron M.--Please pray for my son's friend's little brother. He was rushed to the ER last night. Thanks.
  • Heather W.--For my son & daughter to find happiness & be content in their lives.
  • Felisitas E.--Please help me lead my life to the fullest in God's heart. Thank you.
  • Yoland V.--Keep me strong. Protect my Christopher. Help and comfort my sister Maria.
  • Vaness G.--Please watch over my mooma as she goes through this difficult time and help her with her pain. And let her know I love her.
  • Ken H.--Financial problems.
  • Eleanor M.--Keep Nate in prayer & his dad.

No comments: