Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 14th, 2008

  • Paul R.--Would like to be involved in a ministry to those in crisis.
  • Steve, Patty, Jenni E.--Prayer for hurricane Ike victims, evacuees & rescue workers. Prayer for my mom's health (Steve's mom). Following chemo treatments for lung cancer. Thank you.
  • Gary H.--I pray for wisdom, strength, and courage for everyday life.
  • Becky U.--That I would find the church God wants me and my kids to be a part of.
  • Shannon T.--I'm a member of Gateway But TCC is so convenient. Very similar! I enjoyed the service.
  • Ann I.--Visiting area. Fled from Hurricane Ike.
  • Brenda .--Please pray for Houston and for my family that all is well at my house. Also, I need prayer for my nephew David who lost his house because a tree fell through it.
  • Daniel L. T.--Lift up our presidential office to God, because we are a very important country in this world.
  • Sarah T.--We just moved here and my husband is having trouble getting the job he wants/would be most beneficial to us.
  • Lindsey C.--Parents are moving to Houston. I pray for protection, favor and peace through this transition. Pray also for a church home for them. Thank you.
  • John B.--That my family and I are led always by the Holy Spirit to live and work for Christ every day.
  • Scott/Dana C.--We are moving to Conroe from Kyle this week. We pray that our home is there and for God's will in our lives. His will be done. Amen
  • Dodi S.--Needing a new direction in my life. Enjoyed coming last week & brought my kids today. Excited about the step we've taken.
  • Elizabeth M.--Be strong to let go my past. And pray to be a good mom two my 2 boys.
  • Dana J. N.-A--Daryel, my granddaughter, comes home to me, my husband surrenders his sins. My daughter is healed. My son is healed. I am pain-free, body, mind and spirit. World peace. My mother surrenders anger.
  • Alma M.--Prayer for Darrell, Sharon's brother, for prostate cancer. Pryaer for Paige McF. for surgery on her lungs.
  • Floria--Friends in Houston area. DeVries, Goforth, Beavers families.
  • Susan Smith-Nutt--I am having trouble of judging. I need prayer to walk in love.
  • Rebecca M.--My children need to know God is their father now since dad died. Help me; help them.
  • Dennis & Lisa S.--For Tina & Terry. Please pray for Tina's emotional & physical recovery since her miscarriage. Thanks.
  • Sharon L. P.--My brother, Darrell P., was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. Please pray for healing and financial support for his tratment. Thank you & God Bless!
  • Heather W.--Darrell D.--prostate cancer. (my uncle) My family for strength & guidance. Lauryn L.--my daughter to respect herself & family strength & guidance. Myself--to have the strength to continue my responsibilities.
  • Rose H.--Strength, confidence.
  • Sylvia O.--Please pray for Isay, my children's father. He is struggling with the direction he should be going in.
  • Rod G.--Pray for me in general & for my test that I will take for the postal service on Wed. for my job situation.
  • Jil & Patrick C.--Help us to be strong in a time of loss.
  • McArdle, G. & S.--Pray for Greg to find joy at work as he returns to his job tomorrow.
  • Joshua H.--PTL family is strong & doing well. pray for continued strength at work. There are new changes. Pray for Lisa's cousin Holly. She's having surgery.
  • Lisa C.--Christopher (12 y) also attended.
  • Lisa H.--My cousin Holley is going to have major surgery in October and has 4 small children. Please add her to your prayers.
  • Val, Annalise, Nathan R.--All those affected by hurricane. All those in need of salvation. All those who need guidance, myself included. My children.
  • Gerardo L.--Pray for peace for Adriana L. God give her peace in her soul and know that God with her.
  • Richard O. --Continue to heal Maria and also help Andres to feel confident every morning and stay strong throughout the day.
  • Ojeda Family.--Pray for peace in my mind, my heart and my body when I travel to Stephenville this weekend. Traveling mercies there and back. Maria O.
  • Petreas x 4 - For family & & friends in Houston.
  • Doug F.--Keep on helping others. Pray to help me work patiently with my wife on financial peace.
  • Ruben G.--To be more committed to God's will.
  • Kristine W.--Please continue praying for my husband Brett to open his heart w/God. Thank you.
  • Alfredo G.--I am looking for work. My wife got layed off. need your prayers.
  • Terry & Tina M.--Keep us in your prayers as we continue to deal with the loss of our baby, and for God to guide Tina on which option to choose.
  • Bill & Nancy--For Bill, as he is sick. For all the current youth & the new ones that will be coming to youth group. That they will turn to God & lives will be changed.
  • Cookie & Joe W.--J.C., Ernest & Reeta-health. Carolyn. Jim.
  • Alfredo & Sylvia G. & Family--Please pray for my friend Sandy and her family. Sandy's husband passed away this week after a 2-yr battle of cancer (brain tumor). Thanks. Sylvia
  • Randy D.--Please pray for Nathan's future. Pray that he stays in school & that he makes better decisions. Pls. pray for me also.
  • Shelly S.--Ann is in houston area working on Hurricane Ike relief.
  • Silvestre V.--Relationship w/children, finances, son-in-law in Iraq.
  • Aprille M. N.--continued prayer for: Amanda K., Kachmarsky family, Mary & Henry P., Megan W., my parents and their finances. My finances.
  • Sara R.--My mom Brenda. To get on her feet again to feel self worth through family & God's love and not through alcohol. Thank you.
  • James W.--My dad Mike W. He is going through some hard times.
  • Jennifer C.--Pray for hurricane victims & families. Pray that I may be able to help them in God's way. Pray for my business, financially. Also for John and Roland with their addictions. Pray for Susan and her family as they are looking at foreclosure.
  • Sid G.--To live closer to God's plan.
  • Amber W.--My dad (Kim D.) had cancer removed and his nose now has to heal.
  • Fred & Sandy R.--Praise--my sister Tricia is doing good. She has a good job, a car & apartment. Thanks for your prayers. Please continue to pray for her salvation.
  • Lizza R.--For all the people elected by the hurricane. My they have faith and not give up. Know they are loved and protected by God.
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for peace in our family (extended) and for our finances and my (Kim) success in college at Texas State.
  • Bridget W.--For those struggling in their marriages that God will be in the center of their relationships and bring hope and forgiveness.
  • Pat & Mike D.--Pray for Pat's sister that they have diagnosed her cancer in sufficient time for curing.
  • Maggie W.--Pray for hurricane evacuees, especially those whose homes were damaged, for God to give them peace which surpasses all understanding. Pray for Joan's safe flight & return from CA. Praise for grandson Aaron--the cardiologist says he has a good heart! Pray for the Bradford's safe return home from Missouri.
  • Heather G.--For Rod G. to do well on the postal exam. For all families affected by Ike. For our connection group as we continue to grow.
  • Ken H.--Financial problems.
  • Louis M.--Please pray for my fiancee and me to gain our strengths.

No comments: