Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 3rd, 2008

  • Alma M.--Prayer for me because I'm going to be baptized and I am nervous about it. I've never done it. I kept waiting and waiting.
  • Tommy O.--Pray for Peace on Earth! The relationship to change with girlfriend, my son, daughter.
  • Yvette & Eric H.--Thank you for all you do & have done. Today I request your aide to guide our friends in the selling of their home. That would add so much peace to their financial burdens. Please send them your love & strength.
  • Sara R.--Please pray for my aunt Pastor Beth Marie if it is in God's plan to be able to come back to Austin.
  • Netty G.--Praise...Mom's doing good. She's ready for the next step. Pray for my cousin's 15-yr-old daughter.
  • Amber A.--Please show me your will (a new job) and cause change in my life that will allow me to serve you better.
  • Bryan O.--Need direction & healing from past relationships.
  • Kate H.--That I'll be rooted in His will & trust His path during this time of great change in my life--that I will be a tool, not sit on the sidelines.
  • Fred & Barbara M.--My brother-in-law, Rusty, who has multiple myloma (bone cancer)-2nd time) waiting for stem-cell transplant-relief from pain, successful recovery from this. I need to be energized so that I will exercise & be able to control my weight.
  • Susan S-N.--That I stay committed to my new life with Jesus. Keep me from being judgmental. For Jodi Marie S. & Travis Wayne S.
  • Dominique McG--guidance and direction.
  • Wanda A.--For my boys: Elias 22 Gabriel 18. They need God's guidance and I need God's peace. My husband needs God's wisdom in how to deal with it all.
  • Mayra G.--Pido ayuda para ora por la familia Rodriguez Campero (I ask for help for the family Rodriguez Campero).
  • Alicia N.--From stress of my family splitting up and feeling bad about it. Bring Dillion.
  • Mike G.--I pray that God will show me the way to be better for Him.
  • Kate & Blaine DeL.--Marisa K.--bone marrow transplant.
  • Terry & Vonn M.--To seek God daily. Do devotions consistently.
  • Steve E.--My mom's health. She's battling lung cancer. That we can manage our finances and that we make good decisions regarding Jenni's school year at Hill country Christian School. Family health.
  • James N.--Be happy with my self. Crystal...help her with a lot of hard things she is dealing with.
  • Ken H.--Finances, Marriage. Teresa.
  • Jesse & Frenchie--Sea & Melanie education. Pray for the move of God in our home's ministry and community churches. Pray also for the breaking the Breaking the Chain Ministry Conference.
  • Jason W.--Change in my job. For the right job with the right people.
  • Genia S.--A stronger faith. To teach my children & have them filled w/the Spirit of God. 4 me, myself, to really let go and let God have EVERY part of me. That my brother will come w/his family.
  • McArdles--Please pray for Brandon's safety while he remains incarcerated.
  • Terry & Tina M.--Praise: We are having a baby!
  • Stephanie G.--Change in my relationships.
  • Rhoda F.--The fear of being hurt and rejected.
  • Linda & Eddie A. I am asking pray for my brother Elias A. He is in Iraq and when I last spoke to him, he didn't sound himself. I know he's seen ugly things, that's why I am asking for prayer for him.
  • Ruben G.--To be a more dedicated father/church.
  • Kummer Family--Change: financially--money management & attitude toward $.
  • Frances G.--Please pray for me to have wisdom through working w/my ex-husband dealing w/our daughter.
  • Sue T.--Traveling mercies for Larry as he comes home from PA on Tuesday and goes back to work on Wednesday.
  • Marilyn S.--Financial woes & marital bliss. Would be what I may have said first but I think I probably need a more don't worry & be happy. I have 3 wonderful children. I am working & have a home.
  • Jan & Michael S.--Please my confusion to clarity.
  • Afredo & Sylvia G.--Financial struggles.
  • Ariana R.--For my teeth and for my stepmom and for my sister, for all my friends.
  • Silvestre V.--Same as last week except my son is now here in GA. Protect him.
  • Monica G.--Change in finances.
  • Larissa & Justin E.--I need my house to sell.
  • Williams--Prayers for Cookie W.--very ill in the hospital in Denver..prayers for definitive diagnosis & treatment and speedy recovery; for Dawn--divorced & costody issues; for Julie-cancer.
  • Sylvia O.--Please pray for Jason and Lucy B.
  • Yolanda V.--Pray for Christopher; pray for me, give me guidance and strength. Relationships.
  • Ryan, Hay & Melanie & Austin--To think before I do things...Ethan.
  • Dan B.--Make a work in our family. Help guide the boys in this time of high school. Thank you for the many blessings.
  • Vanessa G.--Watch over my cousin and grandma as they go through this difficult time in their life.
  • Floria--Baby Floria is due any time now. Pray for safe delivery. House renovations done before baby comes.
  • Lesley C.--For my mother and my brother that the Lord may give them understanding and accept the truth and reality that His peace willl abound in their lives.
  • Maggie W.--Prayse God for everything! for Jesus! Praise God for our grandson's improving health. Praise God Jo An's surgery on wrist went well. praise God for our son's sails & travels--and God's hedge of protection. Pray for God to prepare neighbors' hearts to come to church (Eleanor, Roxanne, Pat, Kalai); Pray for Lillie & Vangie--illness. Lillie has breast cancer. in Corpus C.
  • Richard O.--Prayer for Maria for her anxiety attacks to lessen or completely go away.
  • Heather G.--Prayers of healing for Arlene C., Rod G.'s mom, Alex R.'s back & Lesley C's family. Pray for Cole, Zak, Kristi & all TCC staff as we start this new series.
  • Suzanne G.--Pray for Rod, his mother, his job situation. Also for Lesley this family situation. Show him right path & that God leads him right direction.

No comments: