Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 17th, 2008

  • Angie & Tom C.--Tom's job. He has applied with TDS. Our house/mortgage.
  • Petreas x 4--Good start for my son in school; no behavioral problems.
  • Aprille M. N.--Cont. prayer for: Amanda K. & Kachmarsky family. Mayr & Henry P., Megan W., Mom's surgery on Monday, parents' financial needs.
  • Bram F.--Praise for Canon's health! Sandi's exchausted, though--could use some prayer & encouragement.
  • Lilly C.--Comments---I love this church; we come every week. My dad helps set up. (praise)
  • Austin M.--My mother and I are constantly arguing. Please pray for her and me. She won't accept my style and my opinions. I try to explain them to her but she doesn't listen to me.
  • Meagan G.--Please help my mom on her trip.
  • Rafael M.--Praise for continued business growth. Thanks for my children.
  • Heather G.--Prayers of resolution for Allen A.'s family issues. Healing prayers for Rod G.'s mom and Arlen C. Prayers for all the new families that attended today.
  • Melissa B.--I would like prayer for my son who is really struggling with who he is becoming. I pray God will give him guidance & peace.
  • Randy D.--Prayer for growth & strength in my relationship w/God. My son starting college, finances, relationships in general. Paise for my son and I growing closer. For my job & my health.
  • Kristine W.--So glad to be back after a long summer vacation. Please continue praying for my husband to be close to the Lord again. Pray for us to find better jobs. Thanks.
  • Juan & Ellen M.--Juan & Ellen M. --Juan--to be more patient.
  • Wesley & Kimberly C.--Please pray for the health of our family members. My guidance in college and our careers. Please also pray for our finances.
  • Joe & Cookie W.--Thanks for all your prayers! J.C.--in rehab. Ernest A...chemo & radiation.
  • Seavanna--That I do Good in school.
  • McArdle, Greg & Sherri, Madrazo, C.--Pray for Brandon's safety and self-control during his incarceration.
  • Sheldon B.--Please pray for my marriage and protect it from divorce.
  • Alma M.--Jonathan-left for Marines last week; Valerie-4 wisdom teeth extracted; Heather-strength & confidence in herself to move on; Me-continue to turn to God; Sonya-recovering from ovarian cancer treatment and doing well.
  • Sharon L. P.--Thank you, God! Thank you, Jesus! My daughter and grandchildren are here!
  • Heather W.--For my daughter (10 years old) Audrey to release all the hurt, anger, sadness. She lost her grandmother 2 days after her father was arrested. She is very depressed; pray for her strength & for her to find God again & trust Him.
  • Yolanda V.--Help me, Jesus for I am tired and weak. Take care of Christopher; protect him from harm.
  • Gary H.--Strength--blessing of 26 days of sobriety. Faith confiction- w/colleagues as a new school year starts.
  • Robby & Annika W.--I would love to be a part of the services. If you need me, you know me; you know where to find me. Thanks.
  • Maggie W.--Praise God for answered prayers! Thank God for those who came to the Leadership Meeting & all those who want to carry out the TCC Mission. Please pray for my cousin Santana for God to heal him. He is in hospital in Illinois. Pray for his salvation! Keep praying for my son Isaias (Zeke). Pray for more neighbors to come to church, that God can put the words in my mouth to speak on His love & to show His love.
  • Fred & Sandy R.--please pray for the right opportunities and wise decisions.
  • Ken H.--Financial problems.
  • Dr. N. Feuerborn--Kidney transplant rejection.
  • Chris M.--Need help finding myself. I forgot who Chris really is. Please help and pray for me. Love the church & the family feeling.
  • S. Deasfernandes--For my family, health and strength.
  • Allen A.--Pray for my wife, Hilda, who passed away 1 yr ago. For my stepson Ernesto who is in a hurtful lifestyle. For my family and my wife's family.
  • Lisa H.--Financial stability for our family. Preston's surgery on Wed. Aug. 20th.
  • Aurora & Mark M.--Pray that we become the example for our ____ to come to Christ. Thank you, Aurora.
  • Joshua H.--Continued strength of our family. Health for our children.
  • Netty--Continued healing/praise for mom! Protection & healing for 15 yr old cousin w/cancer. Job offer for my friend Christina. Blessed & Happy Bday for Nessa. Safe transportantion for my family. Stres-free time trying to get kids ready for school!
  • Amber A.--Please pray for my nephew, Rhip, and Riley Monrole. Both have leukemia and are both only 4 years old. Please help me find a new job...enabling me to be a better person/Christian.
  • Bill & Nancy--The McArdle's & the Muckelroys. The Florias.
  • Eric & Yvette H.--Thank you for the strength that you given me over the last couple weeks.
  • Stephanie G.--For my house to sell & the work God isdoing in my and my family.
  • Sylvia L.--My nephew to find acceptance of himself and finds God in his eye. Sister to ahve God in her marriage & life.
  • Suzanne G.--Bless Nick & guide him in our church to grow our connection groups.
  • D. Buchanan--Pray for the safety of my family, mostly for the oldest boy for he is on vacation out of the country! Pray for peace in mine and my wife's workplace.
  • Susan S-N.--My mother's faith. Battles of the mind.
  • A. & L. Flores--For God to be able to move into my family. Hearts & be in control of my marriage. To be able to bless me with a promotion w/my job so I can give more to Jesus.

No comments: