Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 24th, 2008

  • Yolanda V.--Christopher - 9 years. Pray for us.
  • Raul, Carol & Trey Vela - Raul's aunt Wanda C. surgery in 2 weeks - cancer; pray for healing and salvation.
  • Samantha J.--Robert J. & Rebecca M. Pray for the continuance of the Lord's work on Phillip's heart and bring him to his salvation.
  • Sylvia T. L.--My children for them to place God first in their life. My sister and her marriage & family.
  • G. Lopez--Prayer for Adriana L., my sister for the Lord to give her peace.
  • Greg & Sherri McA., Carlos M.--Pls. pray for Brandon's continued heart change. Pray for the continued success of our business & for Michael's focus on college.
  • Briana R.--Please pray for my first day at college. I am really nervous.
  • Dean & Faye W.--Safety of our children. Bless teachers and administrators.
  • E. Alejandro.--My mother, Angel C., she's going to turn 86 years old on 8/28/08 I would like a prayer request for her for more good health, many more years to be with me and the rest of the Alejandro family.
  • Stacey DeL-J--Pray for the Angel Food Ministry here @ TCC & the AFM Organization. Lift up all the teachers & students as school begins tomorrow.
  • Frances G.--For TCC church leaders as we move to 2 services. And that we pack the PAC for 2 services.
  • Gordon B.--Rebekah B. Going to school in Columbus, Tx. Christian school. Trying to get her GED.
  • Maria O.--Pray for a hedge of protection around andres & Mikayla as they start school. For peace in my heart while they are gone.
  • W. & K Corbitt.--Please pray for harmony and togetherness in the Corbitt Family. That we all get along and love each other. Please pray for our finances and my (Kimberly) success in college at Texas State. Thank you.
  • Elaine R.--Ryan M. T. & Adrian C. For more work.
  • Kate H.--Lyla G. due Jan. 7, 2009. So excited. (I stood up--I've trusted in Jesus Christ for most of my life, but am stepping it up as I become a mom soon. I need to lead my child (single mom).
  • Jo An Z.--Continue prayer for healing in my hand.
  • Heather G.--For the entire TCC team as we move to 2 services.
  • Vanessa G.--Help me with school and watch over my momma.
  • Angie & Tom C. Logan P.-kid. Tom-his getting a new great job. Our home to be approved.
  • Susan N.--For my brother in Florida. My mother's faith.
  • Netty G.--Praise for my friend Chrstina: She got a job & home in Amarillo. Pray for mom: She had her first chemo treatment Fri. & is sick right now. Pray for Ricky to get accepted @ Hays Academy & for my Baby Vanessa. She's going to her first year of high school. Thanks.
  • Amelia, Adriel & Melinah G.--Please pray for myself & my children. I desperately need a job that will enable me to provide & care for them. I need a "miracle" job that only God can fulfill/provide. Thanks in advance for everything.
  • Bonnie D.--Pray for sister's surgery to remove uterine cancer. Pray for the prosecution of the felon who assaulted me 18 years ago.
  • Stephanie H.--Continued prayers for my father's recovery from surgery this past week for breast cancer. Prayers for Stephanie as she begins a new school year at her new job! Thank you!
  • Yvette & Eric H.--Thank you for all of your help & guidance w/my new job. Please remember me & my weariness for sitting long in a classroom setting. Please continue to help me through my probation period. Thanks for my spouse. He is my rock on a daily basis. Last, help our friends to sell their house to help w/finances.
  • Jennifer & James W.-- Becky J. and family: her husband Curtis passed away last week. Joe M. (James' stepdad) recoving from liver transplant.
  • Maggie W. Pray-pray-for first day of school this week. Kids & teachers & drivers! Continue to pray for my cousin in Illinois (Santana-male). He is going to be transferred to the Mayo Clinic to figure out what is wrong with him. Also, pray for my friend Duvelza that she does not have a recurrence of cancer. Pray for strength for my cousin Diane after all her moving.
  • Deborah C.--I have been diagnosed with uterine cancer and am having a hysterectomy on Tuesday. I am a survivor!

No comments: